Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2000, 04:41 PM   #1
Adhrael

I FINALLY have BG2 and I have a pair of questions:

1.- Jaheira is always saying strange things to me and sometimes she seems ashamed. Is she in love with me?? And can i start a romance with any woman in my party (for example Nalia )?

2.- Is there quest timing (I mean a time limit to complete it) ?? I ask because in EVERY quest i have (and i have LOTS of them to solve) they say that i must hurry, and sometimes they say i must be in a place tonight. It is BG style (no limit) or I must choose the quest order to avoid losing some of them ??

THANX

Old 12-16-2000, 04:47 PM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

Yes you can have a romance with three female characters (if you're male) and one male character (if you're female). I'm not going to spoil them for you...go find out yourself!! (Well if you spend two minutes on this board you'll be spoiled coz everybody talks about these romances )

If they just say please hurry or come as soon as possible then there is no real time limit. However, if they are specific (in other words when they say complete this quest in ten days) then you must obey the time limit. SPOILERS AHEAD
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
This happens in the underdark with Phaere's quests and also when Bodhi wants to speak with you in the Graveyard and with Jan Janssens quest about the little girl
Old 12-16-2000, 04:49 PM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

BTW I don't get it: you say you've only just gotten BG2 and yet you have almost 300 posts on this board
??????????????
Old 12-16-2000, 05:02 PM   #4
G.W.

Sadly you cannot have a romance with Nalia. (Nor Imoen, probably the most natural choice) A bit unfair. Hopefully someone develops the Nalia romance patch, eh? I suppose you have to make up stories about building homes for the homeless and working for the animal shelter.

Old 12-16-2000, 05:13 PM   #5
Adhrael

Hey Melusine, Ive been here for a long time... in BG and TotSC forums

About timing, a thief called Valen has asked me to meet her lady tonight in the cemetery. i must go now ??

Old 12-16-2000, 05:27 PM   #6
Ronn

NO you don't have to go tonight, but when you go it must be at night.

As far as the romance(s), according to what I've read, if you ever drop one of the characters you can't have a romance. Even if you only drop them for a short time, and pick them back up and carry them the rest of the game! I'm in chapter 5 and kept wondering why the romance hadn't started?!?!!? I was starting to get a complex...haha

You can use Shadowkeeper or CLUAConsole to initiate the romance.