Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2001, 05:19 PM   #1
etherus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ya har, it is I, Krazy Ivan. Back again from the recess pools of Watchers Keep. I have beaten down the evils of the Evil Dark Ones back into recession, but have somehow lost any and all idea of how to get the third key to open the portal to the Imprisoned One! Minsc and I are standing there watching Boo trying to eat his way through the key lock. Aerie and Imoen have both tried to disintergrate the lock, but to no avail. So we decided to wait, and pray to the Gods or Goddess's of information to help us! Please help us oh great ones!

------------------
The Krazy Communist Ivan
Bronze Elven Monk ALSB
etherus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 10:06 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I'm not sure which key you don't have - the one where you answer the riddles, fight the orcs and dragon; the one with the helm and the maze; or the one where you get the coloured balls? Tell me which one and I will help.

------------------

Goddess and Sorceress of the HADB, and her sidekick Pink
Aelia Jusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2001, 12:03 PM   #3
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

There are 3 gates leading to challenges for each key. Each gate is off the room with the Great Seal. If you go through each gate and complete the task you receive a key. Have you done each gate?

------------------
An elevator smells different to a dwarf.
Ronn_Bman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 12:19 PM   #4
etherus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler!!!!
I
R
U
L
E
I've defeated the three test of the helmite ghost. The orcish horde, the dragon, and the imp. I was able to get the first seal open with the six enemies of death. Then the second seal open with the demilich and the flaming skulls. I just can't get the third seal open. Where's the damn key!?!?!!

------------------
The Krazy Communist Ivan
Bronze Elven Monk ALSB
Old 09-28-2001, 12:31 PM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Did you get the Warrior Skull from the Dragon? There is a room with a table... click on the table when you have the skull... I shall stop here for the moment.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 03:30 PM   #6
etherus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Got the warrior skull, I've already gotten two of the seals of the Imprisoned one off. I just don't have the third "key" for the third pedistal. Where the heck am I "supposed" to get it?

------------------
The Krazy Communist Ivan
Bronze Elven Monk ALSB
Old 09-28-2001, 05:38 PM   #7
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Spolier

;
;
;
;
;
Ok I'm assuming the key you don't have is the one with the coloured balls. Go up to the top left corner where there is a room with four coloured pillars and a round thing in the middle. Click on the round thing which will give you a coloured ball each time, and you'll have to fight some monsters for each ball. When you have all the balls (four of each colour), try putting them in your quick item slots. Three of each colour will be usable, one won't. Put the unusable balls in the corresponding pillar, which will result in you getting the key. The other balls have uses like cloud giant strength, fireball etc, which you can use if you want.

------------------

Goddess and Sorceress of the HADB, and her sidekick Pink
Aelia Jusa is offline   Reply With Quote