Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2003, 08:23 PM   #41
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

So Dark Angel, has Rupert found you yet?
Old 05-10-2003, 05:58 AM   #42
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Welcome. Be good and you'll stay out of my shed [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img] .
Old 05-10-2003, 06:23 AM   #43
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Welcome to IW Dark Angel of Mine [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] ... first things first... im going to call you Dam unless you have any objections to it , cause i find it much easier... and i am lazy [img]tongue.gif[/img] . And yes i do mean Dam... no O, because it is FAR to much effort to put in an O [img]tongue.gif[/img] ... plus it sounds better [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Anyway enjoy IW if your plannin to hang around [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-10-2003, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: Glorfindel ]
Old 05-10-2003, 11:29 AM   #44
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

rofl.....I do not think we have met yet Glorfindel, hi i am the idiot on here, just ask shadowhound you will understand,lol anyway nice to meet ya
Old 05-10-2003, 01:16 PM   #45
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowhound:
Hey DAOM, good to have you here [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, don't belive anything Stormymystic says about me [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
Exept if she says he's mad, that is most definatly true.
Old 05-10-2003, 01:52 PM   #46
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I have been a member of this Forum for more than three years and stormy has been here almost 6 weeks and has as many posts well probably 5 times as many posts (three to 5 times per page) because normaly I only post when there is something worth posting, but what I was really wondering stormy is have you worn all the letters off your keyboard yet? HA!HA!
Old 05-10-2003, 02:36 PM   #47
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
I have been a member of this Forum for more than three years and stormy has been here almost 6 weeks and has as many posts well probably 5 times as many posts (three to 5 times per page) because normaly I only post when there is something worth posting, but what I was really wondering stormy is have you worn all the letters off your keyboard yet? HA!HA!
so you are saying that my post are not worthy????? [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] now i am going to cry..and after this i will not post anyhting else how is that Crimsom? and btw my keyboard ismade out of rubber, so it is not easy to wear them out [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 05-10-2003, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 05-10-2003, 02:55 PM   #48
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Stormy...the patented Willow Stick....It'll cost you....

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 05-10-2003, 04:21 PM   #49
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Quote:
posted May 10, 2003 14:36 by SM
so you are saying that my post are not worthy????? now i am going to cry..and after this i will not post anyhting else how is that Crimsom? and btw my keyboard ismade out of rubber, so it is not easy to wear them out
I may be poor at spelliug but I'm real good with math and I figured by the time that Stormy has been here two years she will have well over 36,000 posts and about 128,000 entries and that means that Ziroc will need to add another 80 Gig Hard Drive to keep up with her. I don't think I even talk that much in two years!

Really I'm just jellious because I never learned to type with more than one finger on each hand and it took an hour just to write this!

[ 05-10-2003, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 05-12-2003, 01:21 AM   #50
dark_angel_of_mine
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well it's me again stormy has me scared to post for fear of spamming...lol
But gonna go for it anyway,i got an excuse im new...hehehe
ok first things first thank you each and everyone for the warm, amusing and sometimes weird welcomes...this looks like a place i can let my hair down a little and be myself....if i get too out there just reel me in ok...
Now i would like to address a few of you on a more personal basis.
first...Stratos...fresh meat umm i think more like spoilt!either way im tough.
Lord Kathem...now you got me worried....i keep looking down at my legs for
whatever things you said were running around here,and by the way whats a rupert?...ok now for Vaskez...i called you friendly along with everyone else...if ya cant accept a compliment then just dont reply ok...besides you dont scare me honey takes slot more than that to run me off...i bet youre a big teddy bear whose bark is worse than his bite =) About the red limo...was awsome i could get used to that no doubt...but if ya hear a beep from the front seat just dont try to go thru the window divider ...ummm ya get stuck..lol but had a ball cant wait to do it again....ok next we have a personal ty to /)eath killer..thank you for the sig but no i havnt seen it yet...stormy is too excited about her poem and i cant blame her lol but im sure its awsome hugs to ya for doing it.The new jr jansen....i like sheds so holler sometime well explore that shed ok lol j/k.........glorfindel....dam is fine i will answer to almost anything lol {almost}......ok i think im done now lol ya'll saying thank goodness..and ya thinkin she's another stormy lol... HUGS to all