Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2001, 12:40 PM   #21
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
cool it
you must be still new to my type of posts... everyone on board knows I'm j/k
geez... settle down
To be honest, so was I. I suppose I forgot the smilie
I was going to do Ziroc but I wondered whether he has any death-switches built in for a member who looks at his profile . Well I'll go check.

------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-09-2001, 12:48 PM   #22
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
To be honest, so was I. I suppose I forgot the smilie
I was going to do Ziroc but I wondered whether he has any death-switches built in for a member who looks at his profile . Well I'll go check.

peace then?

Old 09-09-2001, 12:54 PM   #23
Kaz

Pax. I'm feeling too good to be angry at anyone anyway . No death switches... whew.

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-09-2001, 12:57 PM   #24
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
No death switches... whew.

Thank Goodness! I was worried about you!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-09-2001, 01:05 PM   #25
Kaz

Hi Moni! It's nice to know somebody will miss me (just kidding) ! Of course, we won't know if I'll be banned from the forum until later . How are you all today?

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-09-2001, 01:05 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Bored and angry not a pretty combination

This is not a unique idea, as it has been done numerous times, but it is fun to see it as time goes by

Just a note, I remember last time ppd were calculated, CB was up around 51 ppd...boy has she gone downhill

Well, darlin.... haven't had any stimulating conversations for a while... must be the summer takes all the pizzaz out of us all! But I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Off and on at any rate... I'll let you in on a little secret- I'm a mod elsewhere and that takes some of my time. And I'm ...oh dear.. I must admit this... I'm having a real life! ACK! I've no idea how it happened! RL just ambushed me! People want to visit, romance needs attention, work is actually expecting results again.....the world is just demanding my time! EEEF! Quick, hide me, maybe it will go away and I can hang out here all day again!

Poor Memsykins! I remember a time in the far off misty realms of the old blue board, when he was the one doing all the stats and laughing from his lofty SpamKing heights. Poooooooor genieboy... NOT! He's got one of the fullest, riches and most interesting rl's I know. I bet he's doing doubletime to keep up as it is! *smooch* No worries Mems, we'll suffer without your sparkling wit and jovial jibes... and I'll reign supreme! BWAHAHAHHAHA

BTW: I'm kidding- for anyone who doesn't know. I really think of this type of thread as a bit of fun fluff, not anything we should all be competitive over and the oldtimers know I just talk alot so my numbers are a result of babble-itis! Oh and keeping tabs on certain genies.. but that's a calling! *snicker*

Adam, we knew it was a joke, nothing to worry about!

Kaz... my word! You ARE bored, dear! Go play in the Cafe! *giggle*

Teeehee! Now who is going to analyze all our posts and decide who does the longest and shortest average posts?! Hehehe

Cloudy, just full of ideas today

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 09-09-2001).]
Old 09-09-2001, 01:13 PM   #27
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Now who is going to analyze all our posts and decide who does the longest and shortest average posts?! Hehehe

I am a self-confessed windbag I wonder now who rivals me in the lengths of posts!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-09-2001, 01:17 PM   #28
Kaz

Not me, that's for sure. Maybe Larry? He posts a lot. Or Sazerac? I dunno.
Well I'm heading to the Cafe to play as Cloudmama said . If anyone calls 'cause he wants his ppd to be posted, I'll be there.

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-09-2001, 01:20 PM   #29
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Adam, we knew it was a joke, nothing to worry about!

Perhaps BUT there WAS trouble before on this board you know what I mean... some things CAN be easily mistaken...
Old 09-09-2001, 06:56 PM   #30
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Where am I on that list?

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!