Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-07-2001, 10:34 AM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I see you out there! Come on in and sit down! What are you up to today?

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-07-2001, 10:44 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, I'm replying to myself...so what? I'm not talking to myself yet...just er..replying ...uh ok ..I'm talking to myself....sigh...

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-07-2001, 10:47 AM   #3
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Hmmm ive just realized that you have more stars than Ziroc itself... Soon your profile will be like the skies at night, full of constelations .

------------------
"Let my spells do the dirty work" Ertai, High Sorceror of the Holy Flame
Old 04-07-2001, 10:54 AM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ertai_OHF:
Hmmm ive just realized that you have more stars than Ziroc itself... Soon your profile will be like the skies at night, full of constelations .
Hola Ertai!

How have you been? Have you mostly been posting in BG2? I haven't seen you lately.

Ahhh, those lovely stars! Aren't they pretty? Ziroc has shinypurrtwunderful ones too.....he won't let me have HIS stars....I have tried to get them! LOL
Such a poetic description you gave, Ertai. Very pretty.

I look forward to the constellation effect!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-07-2001, 11:05 AM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well I'm leaving for a bit. Pretty slow here today and it appears I won't be playing multi, at least for now. I'll check back in a little while. Got to go out in a few hrs. Back around 4 board time

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-07-2001).]
Old 04-07-2001, 11:08 AM   #6
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hi CB.

Doing nothing today unfortunately. I didn't sleep a wink last night and I'll be paying for it later no doubt. I had planned to go see some mates as we've got a pretty heavy sporting/drinking weekend over here. This w/e will be particularly good and I know exactly how the timetable will run.

We have the Grand National horse race on shortly which is traditionally watched by me and my mates in a drunken state somewhere. We're usually in a boozer for around 11am and we're usually booted out at around midnight, and then onto a nightclub. Win or lose is immaterial. We have an England International rugby match as well to be watched through tilted beerglasses. After the club it'll be back to someones house for the Prince Naseem title fight, a couple of hours kip for the wimps maybe and then back to the boozer Sunday morning for the two semi-final football matches. Undoubtedly for many the "Monday Club" will beckon and it'll be back to the boozer on Monday lunch to swap notes and find out what we each got up to over the weekend. It's not uncommon for a full weeks bender to take place after these weekends where everyone just ditches all responsobilities and goes on a massive piss up for the week. These things don't happen as often as they used to or should do but they're great fun when they do........apparently.

Just wish I was there

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-07-2001, 11:10 AM   #7
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Charlie: Did you get my e-mail, luv? Or is your system doing funky things again?

Hugs!
Reeka

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
No, I did not lose the rest of my outfit!
Does anyone feel a draft or is it me?
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Does this make me a party girl?
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM
Hi, BK. I'm back

Old 04-07-2001, 11:11 AM   #8
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hmm, 4 posts got in before I finished my reply...........getting quicker obviously.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-07-2001, 11:16 AM   #9
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hello Charlie. Long time and all that. Hope you have a, err, adventurous weekend!

------------------
Old 04-07-2001, 11:18 AM   #10
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hey Reeka sweetheart, I can't say as I did offhand. Mail me on my bro's mail address if you would - Frugal@frugalsworld.com putting my name in the title and I'll get it shortly. Sorry if you've been waiting on a response from me love but I've had prob's (possibly of my own making) with my mail service and my PC.

------------------
One love, peace.