Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2001, 04:49 PM   #71
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis gets up pulls out a dagger and runs for azure. he plunges the cold steel into his gut and blood gushes out. artemis awakens to see azure happely (for him) sitting there waiting for weapons to be handed in. "oh no not a post with an "its all a dream ending" this place is turning into hollywood."

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-31-2001, 05:14 PM   #72
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury I request that you go over to the general discussions page and read the Thank you to the board topic and post for our departing comrade

------------------
Old 05-31-2001, 06:01 PM   #73
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred waves goodbye to the drunk/disturbed/outraged senior Paladins, a fixed expression of cheery good-natured-ness on his face as the Order's senior members leave hurriedly.
"Do you think that went well?" he asks his sword.
"Er - apart from the butter-knife incident and the lover's tiff in the corner table over there and the sudden shouting and the teleporting and Squire Cathras getting drunk and Sir Donalus being physically restrained from drawing sword and carving up all non-humans and Sir Reirrac drooling over the lovely woman in the purple gauze and Sir Van Straaten spending all that time sulking 'cos he had to give up his sword and -"
"I think I get the point. I wonder if it's possible to be un-knighted?"
"Anything's possible, Squire."
"Shut up."

Tancred
Old 05-31-2001, 07:25 PM   #74
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! FOOLISH LS! When I was in the Abyss, I picked up some friends!
Sarevok: HAHAHA!!! you all thought that I was dead.......

Irenicus: YOU WILL SUFFER! YOU WILL ALL SUFFER!

Gwhanos: Whatcha gonna do now pathetic MORTAL...... hehheheheh.........

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 05-31-2001, 07:29 PM   #75
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan sighs and grabs Sarevok by his leg, he then hammers him flat with his Crom Faeyr(By flat I mean completely flat, like a pancake), this also kills him, he then lops off Irenicus's head with the Vorpal Blade, afterwards he hands back his weapons, he then punches Gwhanos so hard that he breaks his nose and knocks him out, he then orders a beer.
Old 05-31-2001, 07:46 PM   #76
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Gwhanos grabs kivan and lops of his head, then explodes his body with a surge of energy. Before anyone could stop him, he stabs LS in the neck, and blasts everyone with his cosmic lazers attack (first warping kivan and him out of the bar)

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 05-31-2001, 07:56 PM   #77
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

And to just so everybody knows, I'm a fallen Solar. Not a god, but close to.

------------------

Old 05-31-2001, 07:59 PM   #78
Lord Shield

Almost. When you stab LS in the back he looks at you and your mind merges with one of the goldfish in the little fountain. No speech or spellcasting possible
Irenicus starts to cast a spell but is clutching his head. A 10'-tall demon with a 12-foot long sword arrives in the first place and grabs Irenicus by the naughty bits. He then drags screaming Joneleth back to the fireplace where he goes somewhere much WORSE than hell
While everybody is regenerating, LS slaps Sarevok silly
"Ow! Ooh! Stobbit! Eek!" goes Sarevok
LS slams Sarevok's head against the bar a few times to shut him up, then looks at him. Sarevok disappears
Then he looks at the helpless goldfish and temporarily turns all the OTHER fish into piranhas. Goodbye!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 05-31-2001, 08:14 PM   #79
Shadowblade
The Magister

A ranger enters the bar. He orders ten ales and seventeen kegs of wine, then he procededs to drink all 27 at once with a straw through his nostrils. The bar astoundered asks who this masked man is, he replies.
Tavern Patron. Now everybody help me drink this stuff. I dont have a taste for alcohol

------------------
Kneel before the biggest cheese in the world, ALL HAIL CHEESE!

Oh yeah,dont you take pity on Irenicus

[This message has been edited by Shadowblade (edited 05-31-2001).]
Old 05-31-2001, 08:33 PM   #80
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Gwhanos Grabs LS, Ls's powers don't work on him becasue hes half god and hes a fallen solar.

Ls was pleading that Gwhanos not stick his spear through his head, and all Gwhanos said was: "Put up a battle pit or your DEAD". And he tosses Ls, making him crash in a pit full of broken glass that Gwhanos created with his near unlimited power.

kivan comes back regenerated, with both crom faeyr and vorpal blade ready to slice up that "pathetic" Gwhanos, when he saw that Gwhanos had shown his true power, and that kivan backs away. Arnt I an annoying foe?

------------------