Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2001, 11:41 AM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

go to:

www.skullport.com

there website is pretty, yep, their forum is deccent, yep... so why go there? you ask?

go find "The Ladn Far Away" link. well, that place has a HUGE ass online gaming community consists of EIGHTY DMs, with (inactive and active) players total of 700+

this online community is preparing for the soon-realise game: NWN

they have set rules, maps, servers JUST for 24/7 gaming
I filled out an application on that website, and hoping to get an idea of what it is like to be on their server and play with people all over the world

it is interesting, because, come to think of it, IW has close to 4000 members (though at most 200 active, as far as I could tell) but still, that is a good number to stand on our own ground.

I am making a propose here
we have so many talented people, so we can work together to bring something similar to A Land Far Away, for IW AD&D gaming. we can brainstorming together and have everyone do some stuff, Ziroc doesn't have to work on this, if he is busy

I mean, we can start forming guild thing, or whatever fun for NWN... the sometimes, the actual proccess of preparation is a great fun!

I suggest whoever is interested go there and take a look now. we can work together
Old 10-12-2001, 11:44 AM   #2
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by :

DAMN... In the forums, see where it says "Earned Equipment" And shows the items they earned? I THOUGHT I thought that up.. hehe, I wanted something like that for Ironworks--for a Gaming/Clan type forum, but don't know enough programming to do that.. Hmmmm That is one feature I will look into for SURE... if I can add that feature, we'll have some Online gaming forums REAL quick!

PS: I like they layout there, pretty spiffy!

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 10-12-2001, 11:45 AM   #3
Sorcerer Alex

Hey twofiftie, do you know when NWN is actually coming out? I keep hearing about it all the time but it's so annoying that I can never find out when it's going to be in the stores....

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-12-2001, 11:54 AM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
Hey twofiftie, do you know when NWN is actually coming out? I keep hearing about it all the time but it's so annoying that I can never find out when it's going to be in the stores....

we can do a lot things before NWN actually hits the sore, you know?

let forming clans, brainstorming plots, bla blah blah, have a character system in IW? :eyesrolled: haha, thats a lot work for Ziroc.

those things are actually quite enjoyable

and to Ziroc: you are the man! already looking into new features!!! good luck on it... I am sure Sazerac can help you on this one :evilaugh1:

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-12-2001).]
Old 10-12-2001, 11:56 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I am looking at their treasure vault... tsk tsk tsk tsk...

ahhhh, memories...

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-12-2001).]
Old 10-12-2001, 12:00 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I shall eagerly await for Ziroc to set things into action for us.
Being true to the forum, I will only come here to game with those that I already call friends.

I hope, Ziroc, that you will include a beginners set of instructions for people like me that have no idea how to get online and game in Multi...

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-12-2001, 12:10 PM   #7
Epona
Zartan

I tried the link, and the site was taking way too long to load.
Might be a problem at this end, our servers have been on the blink for days.

I'm in favour of pre-NWN activities here - don't know how much help I can be getting things rolling, but just say the word...

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 10-12-2001, 12:10 PM   #8
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I shall eagerly await for Ziroc to set things into action for us.
Being true to the forum, I will only come here to game with those that I already call friends.

I hope, Ziroc, that you will include a beginners set of instructions for people like me that have no idea how to get online and game in Multi...

LOL LOL, sorry, you just sound too funny... I shouldn't laugh at your remarks, but still, rofl!!
Old 10-12-2001, 12:11 PM   #9
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
I tried the link, and the site was taking way too long to load.
Might be a problem at this end, our servers have been on the blink for days.

I'm in favour of pre-NWN activities here - don't know how much help I can be getting things rolling, but just say the word...

you computer.... ack
poor Epona....

**behind screen**
yay! I am the bomb because my computer is so fast!! **waves and jumps**