Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2001, 05:52 PM   #1
judee
Dungeon Master

Okay, I found the Dungeon near the Crypt in the cemetary, the one where you have to touch 6 runes on the headstones, then place an item in the corner to get the opening for the dungeon.

(Great for experience, btw, but some hard monsters and I'd like to never find my way out!!)

Anyway, I also read there were two other locations with similar Rune to Dungeon puzzles. One of which is supposedly in the northern wilderness, in the area before you cross the bridges to get to Mt. Giga, etc. Supposedly near the rogue camp.

I looked according to the map on the walkthrough, but couldn't find the runes. There were some tree stumps, but no runes that I could see.

Are they similar to the gravestone carvings, or should I be looking for something else? Or, do I perhaps have to complete something to be able to see them?

No hurry in answering, I'm not going back there for awhile, the area had some tough monsters and I'm not quite up to par. Can't even imagine what I might find in that dungeon, no thank you. (Though I will be back!!) Besides, I still haven't been to Trynton.

Maybe my eyes were just tired... spending too many hours on this game, Gads it's addictive!!

judee
judee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 07:05 PM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

This site has some more info about the other two Runes/Dungeons:

http://www.tk421.net/wizardry/wizardry.shtml
Old 12-13-2001, 03:17 PM   #3
Syrin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks Xignal, I would have never figured that out without the link