Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-30-2003, 10:02 AM   #11
Radek
Red Dragon

There are several possibilites what to do with Sebastio:
1. Play solo. You will be forced to listen to Sebastio only once
2. Reach guild level 7 using the Jathil bug. Let only one character to take the Mada Mabig quest. Finish it and continue with next quests. You are losing nothing and you should be excruciated only once.

P.S. Whoops! Sebastio is the Mages Guild, not the Temple. Does not matter. You can reach guild level 6 in Mages Guild in Ishad N'ha. Level 7 gives you no additional advantage. The rest of your characters can reach guild level 7 later without losing anything. My apologies.

[ 01-30-2003, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Radek ]
Old 01-30-2003, 01:17 PM   #12
Olli Kalma

Hih! Haven't seen him for ages... Yes I do remember when he said about those seed of lives.... That was annoying!

Don't remember that I losed my nerve with him, not even when all
my characters had mission in wizards guild....

Maybe I'm just too kind [img]smile.gif[/img]

P.s. Just noticed at this week that I had typed maybe word mayby!
Why didn't anyone said anything! I had used that wrong word for over 3 months in this foorum ! Look how red are my cheeks now!
Old 01-30-2003, 03:07 PM   #13
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Olli Kalma:
P.s. Just noticed at this week that I had typed maybe word mayby!
Why didn't anyone said anything! I had used that wrong word for over 3 months in this foorum ! Look how red are my cheeks now!
Probably because we're all good at writing and reading typo AND we realise that English is not your native tongue and are secretly jealous of how well you can do in English while our Finnish would probably baffle or insult! [img]smile.gif[/img]

So you don't worry about it. For future use, here's a typo license:

http://www.armbcr.org/libraryofstuff/TypoLicense.html

Anyone who needs one, feel free! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 09:15 PM   #14
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I'm with Wyv. Knowing that English is your second language, and that you're far better in English than I am in Finnish (although I speak French, Spanish, and some German), I give the benefit of the doubt. Besides, it could be from a bad internet connection, too, and there's nothing that you can do about that.

Now, if you were to make a really glaring error that's potentially very embarrassing... I'd tell you about it. Probably in a side email, or in a post that's hopefully gently worded enough so it's not too embarrassing. IOW, nothing like saying "Hey, doofus! Do you realize what stupid thing you said?" More like, "Not sure if you intended this, but the way you wrote this actually means...."

And after that, we'd drink a round at the Boogre Bar and move onward.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 03:16 AM   #15
Olli Kalma

Thank's for support! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I knew you wouldn't mind couple errors in my text...

Btw. My seacond language is Swedish... It's compulsory subject in schools in Finland. But I have studied English little longer.

See you at the Boogre Bar! Must go and check, is there any thirsty ones.
( I promiced to buy drink to next 5 visitors! )
Old 01-31-2003, 05:27 AM   #16
Radek
Red Dragon

If I wanted to count all my blunders in English, I would count to the end of my life As Bungleau has noted, any of us could object against your English only if we spoke Finnish as well as you are speaking English. Forget it [img]smile.gif[/img] This is a high level society which understands well that many of us, for example you or I, aren't Englishmen [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2003, 07:18 AM   #17
Desdicado
Zhentarim Guard

And people like me who live in Scotland and whos first language is English would be mortally offended to be called English!.

You guys written English is far superior to that of many people I know who live in the UK.
Old 01-31-2003, 07:54 AM   #18
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Oh, this is a bit off topic but since we're speaking about English as a language I'm going to toss it in.

Here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies.

Diets & Dying

1a) The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

1b) The French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

2a) The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

2b) The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

3a) The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

CONCLUSION:

Eat and drink what you like.

Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

Mais oui! lol!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 08:07 AM   #19
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Good one Wyvern,
Maybe English speaking people just spend too much time behind their pc's & not enough actually working.

Olli,
You speling is betta than sum alround hear. Wheel fourgiv der ocasonall ero butt if u wont too corekt yore grama let us no & wheel emale u.
kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 11:06 AM   #20
bsftcs
Red Dragon

If you reload your game you might want to complete the quest without killing the gypsies. If you get the quest and then go to Harespia and say "Orb" to her you will be asked to retrieve the Serpent Wand for her. If you then give her the Wand (remember to complete the ritual of the Serpent in the Serpent temple first) you will receive the Orb and furthermore she will open the way to her loot which lies hidden underneath the floor of the boat house.