Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 01-16-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

Default Nickademus crashes my game

I've done everything in the Ice Temple, and did so before waking up Nickademus, but when I enter the room and the script fires for him to wake up (so I'm guessing), my game crashes. I've reloaded from various saves, including one before I even enter the Ice Temple, and the temple-making punk still crashes my game. I have the patch installed as well as Weimer's IWD2 EoU, if that helps any.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:35 AM   #2
Aerich
Lord Ao

Default Re: Nickademus crashes my game

Have you tried waking Nico up earlier? I don't think it would make any difference, but...

I can't recall hearing any crash bugs here, except if you're using the teleport cheats from the EoU mod. I suspect you have a corrupted file, which means reinstall.