Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2004, 04:21 PM   #1
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/484003.html

When finally this mronic organization will be disbanded???

pictures are at this site: http://news.walla.co.il/?w=//606650

Tommorrow i go to defend the setlements near a certain hostile refugee camp.

I hope that the head of Unrwa will be sacked and put in prison for the rest of his miserable life. I can see him talking with his "comrade in arms" Carlos.

[img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

Kids attention, I have brought you something...

Don't pull that ring private!!
Black Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 04:39 PM   #2
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

I agree with you. The UN must be stopped. All they do is get in the way an make it hard to win anything.

Out of curiosity, have you been issued the new Israeli rifle? The Tokarev if im not mistaken? Man that thing is nice.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 06:31 PM   #3
Stratos
Vampire

Disbanding the UN is a bit over the top, in my opinion, but they should take a really good look on what the UNRWA folks are doing.
Old 10-02-2004, 07:51 PM   #4
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Baron:
Tommorrow i go to defend
I suppose you will not hesitate to kill?
Old 10-02-2004, 08:23 PM   #5
Oblivion437
Baaz Draconian

In defense of his nation, home and people? I should hope he would not.

Also, Israel's new rifle from IMI is the Tavor 21.

Get this, if you examine the food-for-oil scam, certain alarming possibilities begin to emerge.

First, that food-for-oil program money ended up not only in Saddam's pockets, it ended up in terrorist pockets, and it was laundered through a terrorist organization. Did the UN know this? I don't know, these people can't even hire a couple janitors to keep their space clean...Now, let's for a moment suppose they did know this, and they did know this money was being used to fund terrorist organizations. Those men involved at least would be, under this theoretical pretense, supporters of terrorists and givers of aid and comfort to them, which is a violation of the Geneva convention and various UN charters. Now, what's the worst this could possibly turn out? The worst it could turn into is that it goes all the way up to Kofi Annan, and he organized this thing knowing full well that terrorists would receive it, and indeed wanted it to be that way. Am I saying that he did? No. I'm not saying that. But suppose he did. What does that make the UN? A terrorist organization that is a direct enemy and threat to the United States.

I don't know the whole nature of the scandal, but if it goes that high, that awful, then you can bet your ass that we'll be right to evict, disband and put the leaders of the then-defunct UN to trial for crimes against humanity. That wouldn't be going too far, that would be going just far enough.

This of course assumes that Kofi Annan is a knowing conspirator, which is quite unlikely, and in my mind, not the case. The UN's too incompetent to manage something like that deliberately.
Old 10-03-2004, 06:09 AM   #6
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Oblivion437:
In defense of his nation, home and people? I should hope he would not.
Ah but that is exactly what the Palestinians are doing, isn't it? (after all, Gaza is theirs)
Old 10-03-2004, 06:59 AM   #7
Grojlach
Zartan

I think it's amusing though that BlackBaron makes some pretty harsh statements regarding the UN, while the article he posted in "support" gives plenty of valid counterarguments to his bluster regarding the alleged helping of Hamas.
That aside, there's always the option these are photographs of a fake UN ambulance... Any idiot with some paint is capable of putting two letters on the roof of a car.

That people dislike the UN is their problem, but this isn't proof of anything - let alone something that involves Hansen.

[ 10-03-2004, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Grojlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 07:24 AM   #8
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
I think it's amusing though that BlackBaron makes some pretty harsh statements regarding the UN, while the article he posted in "support" gives plenty of valid counterarguments to his bluster regarding the alleged helping of Hamas.
That aside, there's always the option these are photographs of a fake UN ambulance... Any idiot with some paint is capable of putting two letters on the roof of a car.

That people dislike the UN is their problem, but this is just clutching at far-fetched straws.
You stole my thunder Groj, nice post, I find it's better reading these articles with one, if not both eyes open.
Lanesra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 07:52 AM   #9
Stratos
Vampire

That's some really wild speculation there, Oblivion.

A cursory view on the allegations against UNRWA shows that, even if only half of it is true, they have less than good idea on what's going on under their watch. If individuals withing UNRWA has been proven (read:proven) to cooperate with terrorists, they, of course, have to 'kindly leave their position'.
Old 10-03-2004, 08:55 AM   #10
Khazadman Risen
Manshoon

What is so hard to believe about the killers using UN vehicles? They've done the same thing with Red Crescent ambulances.