Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-12-2002, 05:55 AM   #1
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Here's the deal..
I was planning a trip to a nice tropical beach this holiday with a few friends. My original place of choice was Bali, but we all know what happened there, so I'm really needing suggestions for a non-terrorist infested, sunny, happy island resort in Asia where I can catch some sun and sea..
Its pretty much the ideal way to top off my first year away from home in college, by ending the year with some close friends and pretty girls on a beautiful beach without pesky parents/relatives..
So does anyone have any suggestions? Details are needed here, like location, and specific resorts etc.
Anyone have any good memories of great resorts in Asia? At all?
Old 11-12-2002, 09:05 AM   #2
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Is Tahiti considered Asia? I've been there and it fulfills all of your requirements. Great place.
Old 11-12-2002, 09:28 AM   #3
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

What time of the year do you planning on going. I am not to sure if you are considering any where else in the world. But what about gpoing to Greece. I was thinking Minknos(sp?). I hear it is a great place to go and have a good time. Lots of white sand and not to expensive. I was in Greece in 97 very fun place.
Old 11-12-2002, 09:29 AM   #4
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Forget Asia this year, and come to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! The change in plans shouldn't cost more than an extra few thousand dollars in airfare and two or three extra days of travel time.
Old 11-12-2002, 09:32 AM   #5
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Here's the deal..
I was planning a trip to a nice tropical beach this holiday with a few friends. My original place of choice was Bali, but we all know what happened there, so I'm really needing suggestions for a non-terrorist infested, sunny, happy island resort in Asia where I can catch some sun and sea..
Its pretty much the ideal way to top off my first year away from home in college, by ending the year with some close friends and pretty girls on a beautiful beach without pesky parents/relatives..
So does anyone have any suggestions? Details are needed here, like location, and specific resorts etc.
Anyone have any good memories of great resorts in Asia? At all?
hey i live in the PHilippines! (if some of you guys dont know that it is also in south east asia). anywayz, i always recommend boracay (it is here in the the middle part of the PHilippines not in the southern of the philippines where there is all that muslim extremist crap!! ). it is one of the more popular beaches and resorts around here. boracay has the best white sand that is like powder milk (im not exaggerating) ... and has all the modern convineince you can ask for. i go there every year (since we have a membership on one of the resorts) and the experience everytime is great! just ask for it in your travel agent over there. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..