Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-13-2002, 11:52 PM   #11
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

St.Louis and Tampa.

Is that Lemieux dude from different planet or what? Quite a phenomenal start for a season. I´m impressed.
Old 11-14-2002, 12:04 AM   #12
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

Oh my, the Canucks? I don't know which is worse, the Oilers or them. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

And we all know the Stars will choke, even though they have former U of Mich. goaltender Marty Turco. They'll fall before the might of the Wings.
Old 11-14-2002, 12:09 AM   #13
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

That will be the western confrence finals, Det vs Dallas. In the end, The stars will come out on top. Detorit has hardly any defenceive defencemen. Chelios is gritty, but the stars are alot bigger.

But I like the wings too. They my 3rd favorite team, behind New Jersey and Dallas.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 11-14-2002, 12:59 AM   #14
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Bah!

The Oilers! I think they're on their way down down down, maybe even farther than the Leafs . Dallas has a good team and might be able to do some damage... St. Louis looks not bad even though they got their azzes whooped last night! (YAYAY!!![haha])
Old 11-14-2002, 01:08 AM   #15
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Not that Iron Ranger needs any help but the Stars are the best in the West. That's true now and i think it still will be true at the end of the season.
I love Detroit. I still have a soft spot for Hull and their style of play is exciting to watch. It's a shame that Dallas will have to beat them in the conference final.

Just to show True Moose that I'm a nice guy I won't say anything bad about any Canadian teams. Besides, my mother is visiting and she said I couldn't say anything if it wasn't nice.

She won't be here tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:24 AM   #16
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Nah I dont really have a problem with most of the canadain teams, execpt maybe the canncuks....Sorry Djinn, there is just something about them. Its not the players..Naslund is a great player, Bertuzzi is a gaint, Ohlund is a great Dman, I dont know what it is...Maybe I am self consciencines about them because they put the wings in a 2-0 hole last year in the playoffs.

But the Avs...theres a team I really cant stand. Irk. Partrick Roy, I am surpsied he doesnt drowned when it rains because he has his noise stuck so far up in the air. And Sakic, I dont know, he seems like a fake Yzerman or something..I dont know..But I do like Forsberg, and I am glad Dury got out of there. If it wasnt for him the Avs would have been elminated alot quicker in the playoffs last year...And of course I am still hurtin over that memorable Game 7, back when the good ol' A line was still together...Ahh, memorys..Man I wish I could watch New Jersey more, will only get to see them when they get played on ESPN

They are 9-4 right now, not bad. Elias needs to pick it up though. But I must admit, New Jesery has changed alot, no more A-Line, Gomez isnt as wonderfull as everyone thought he was going to be. Stevens hasnt got a mean streak in him anymore. But Neids is still there. He is one of the most underated defence men in the leauge. And Broduer is there. Did yall know Marty has the lowest GAA ever in the NHLs modern era.

And Elias is still there. But he isnt producing like he used too, I read alot that he misses Arnott and Sykora, I think all devs fans miss them.

But hey I still get to see Arnott in Dallas
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 11-14-2002, 01:39 AM   #17
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Hey man Sakic rules ok! He's from Burnaby! Classy guy.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:47 AM   #18
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

FAKE-STEVE-YZERMAN!

Well Brain Leetch was born in Corpus Christi, you dont see me going wild over him.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:54 AM   #19
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:

Well Brain Leetch was born in Corpus Christi, you dont see me going wild over him.
Thats cause Leetch SUCKS.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:56 AM   #20
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

LOL, he might now, but didnt he get the Norris or maybe it was the Conn Symthe in..ahem...94?