Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-21-2002, 12:19 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

He's going to get it one of these days.DJ....You will go down by my hand.I'm sick of him bossing me around.Making fun of me and my friends.If his mom was'nt my baseballl coach I would have already kicked his butt.One day he will push me to far.Someday I will release all my anger on him.All those times I was made fun,of,cheated,despised,and all the things that DJ has said will be taken out upon him when he does push me to far.Just because he's a 6th grader does'nt mean he can beat me up.Just because all of his friends are there to back him up does'nt mean I won't beat him up.Just because he is older does not give him permission to boss me around.Just because his mom is the coach does'nt mean I will not try my hardest to beat him.......................................

[ 06-21-2002, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
Old 06-21-2002, 12:29 PM   #2
Animal
Gold Dragon

I recognize your frustration but that is all he is attempting to do is frustrate you. You've probably heard this before, but he is not worth the effort or the time involved in retaliating. Remember you must live with your actions and the consequences of those actions. All you'd be doing is stooping to his level and reducing yourself to no more of a bully than he is. Find a more creative way to deal with the problem that doesn't involve violence. I used to be a very violent individual and spent some time in jail when I was younger because of it.
Not to give you any bad ideas, but grade 6? At that age, appearance and acceptance by ones peers is very important. When I was in grade 6 I vaguely seem to remember an incident with the school bully, some itching powder and gym shorts!
Old 06-21-2002, 12:32 PM   #3
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I've had to deal with bastards like that as well. I just ignored them most of the time, didn't even bother with any sort of revenge. Best solution there is. They'll get theirs someday, and if you're not the one that gives it to them you won't suffer from "an eye for an eye".
Old 06-21-2002, 02:58 PM   #4
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I feel your pain, someguy. My bro pisses me off 24/7. One time, I got so mad I pulverized his warhammer set, but I'll tell you that accomplishes nuttin. Follow wise man nebs advice.
Old 06-21-2002, 03:04 PM   #5
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Warhammer set?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-21-2002, 03:06 PM   #6
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Warhammer set?
Warhammer is these little plastic guys that you paint and glue together. Most are plastic but some are metal. I flattened em. Even the metal ones. He got pissed at me and well...lets not go there
Old 06-21-2002, 03:12 PM   #7
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I am not going to stand over you and give you a lecture, man. I have also spent time in chail at a young age because I lashed out and caused SERIOUS damage to a person/s who was constantly getting on my t*ts.
My advice: If you really want to, go for him. But get in some martial arts. I used to live in a VERY rough area, and I got most of my fights on the streets by amatuer muggers who thought a kitchen blade would protect them from my 6 foot frame. Martial arts helped me, though. Who knows, maybe this hobby may even let you focus on something else, instead.
Old 06-21-2002, 04:55 PM   #8
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Stop worrying so much Someguy, i remember you posted something similar not too long ago about your baseballteam. And if i'm not mistaking you hit the gamewinning point a day later. Stop worrying about jerks around you and focus on your game. You'll thank me one day when you made it to the Majors !
Old 06-21-2002, 05:21 PM   #9
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Did you ever consider it might just be jealousy ? When i was in school i sometimes got a few days off to go play a tournament. When i came back, the kids in my class picked on me just because i got a few days off and they didn't. If it is jealousy, it's actually more of a compliment. that means they think you're better then them.
Old 06-21-2002, 06:28 PM   #10
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
He's going to get it one of these days.DJ....You will go down by my hand.I'm sick of him bossing me around.Making fun of me and my friends.If his mom was'nt my baseballl coach I would have already kicked his butt.One day he will push me to far.Someday I will release all my anger on him.All those times I was made fun,of,cheated,despised,and all the things that DJ has said will be taken out upon him when he does push me to far.Just because he's a 6th grader does'nt mean he can beat me up.Just because all of his friends are there to back him up does'nt mean I won't beat him up.Just because he is older does not give him permission to boss me around.Just because his mom is the coach does'nt mean I will not try my hardest to beat him.......................................
I can see your really pissed off here someguy. Wow, if this was all true and not exaggerated , I can only offer you a lesson from my past to help you in some way.
When I was going through school, at 13 ,(couple years older than you.) there was this macho guy on the football team. Big guy and had alot of friends that hung out with him.
We didn't hit it off to good to start with and as the year progressed, the matter got worse. There wasn't anywhere I would go without him and his friends showing up sooner or later and it got to the point where they actually planned stuff to do to me. Not that I had any beef with his friends, they just followed for some reason because they were on the football team to I imagine.
Well, one day I saw him alone and had the guts to confront him. I went up to him grabbing his shirt and said "lets go football boy".
He was imediately starting to talk his way out of it and I all of a sudden had a slight upper hand. No ego to inflate in front of his friends luckily for me.

Well, Im no dummy someguy, no violence happened , thankfully [img]redface.gif[/img] (he was huge!) and we bacame good friends after that. I even hung out with some of his friends after that also. A little intense mybe for some but thats part of me and life.