Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2002, 04:02 PM   #141
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Now who said I worshipped spam?I worship God.Not spam.I only support spam!But if you insist on leaving uss,so be it.Take this penguin medle to remember Cloudy's Cafe. I just wish you were'nt leaving.Wait you said in the last post that,that post would be your last post in C's Cafe! [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] What's going on here?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-20-2002, 04:04 PM   #142
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
I think I know.There was a post to see if you are legely insane and this guy kept making noises while you looked at a racecar.Or it is from the spam song!
NOOOOOO! Wrong! It's a song from 1960.
Old 06-20-2002, 04:07 PM   #143
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Well then I would't know Epona.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-20-2002, 04:15 PM   #144
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Has anyone seen Lioness lately?Where is she?
Old 06-20-2002, 04:28 PM   #145
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Now who said I worshipped spam?I worship God.Not spam.I only support spam!But if you insist on leaving uss,so be it.Take this penguin medle to remember Cloudy's Cafe. I just wish you were'nt leaving.Wait you said in the last post that,that post would be your last post in C's Cafe! [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] What's going on here?
no, i wrote it would be one of the last posts, not necessarily the absolute last one.
ok, you worship god then. sorry.
Old 06-20-2002, 04:31 PM   #146
lroyo

Hi everyone. Just dropping in before work.

I saw Minority Report last night. You all MUST see this film. It's brilliant!!!! I haven't decided whether I give it 9 or 10 out of 10 yet. I may have to watch it again.

Old 06-20-2002, 04:38 PM   #147
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hey Avy.How are ya?
Old 06-20-2002, 05:16 PM   #148
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

uss, nobody forces you to read or post here and it was a little rude of you to trashtalk the folk who DO like it. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

LS, awww.. here you go, tea, a cuddle and a nice sofa to nap on while Lioness is away.

Aviendha! Tell me about it- well in general, no details! How is the script the acting that sort of thing? I thought it sounded interesting. [img]smile.gif[/img]

SomeGuy, thanks for the tea. Was a busy afternoon today at the office! Lots of people came by at the last minute!

Epona, awwwwwwwwwwww! [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] Love IS wonderful! I'm rather happy to have it in my life, too!

Hi Sigmar! Um, nice err... barrel? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2002, 05:25 PM   #149
SomeGuy
Unicorn

How do we even know that the tea was real.How do i know that this is'nt just a projection of my mind.How do I know that I am even real.What is my purpose?Why am I here?Why was I made?And what was I made for? Life......how can anyone believe in it.......
Old 06-20-2002, 05:46 PM   #150
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
Sigmar, Balor is written with one "a"

hi, everybody! not that ANYONE would be any sad about this but i think this is one of my last posts in Cloudy`s Cafe. thats right, im leaving Cloudy`s Cafe for the following reasons:
1. There is much spam in the air. Sorry, but there is always much mindless talk that doesnt affect anyone and isnt interesting to read.
2. I cant keep up with all the posts! Atleast 50 posts come to C`s Cafe in 8 hours, sometimes much more. has alot to do with reason nr 1.
3. One person that was very interesting to talk to, mainly about Ps:T, left some time ago. Since then, C`s Cafe has been noticably less fun to me. now, guess who that person was .

ok, now, everybody, say "goodbye" to the wierd and freakish maniac !
uss, what you call spam is what most people call 'CONVERSATION'! and as for your 2nd reason for leaving, 50 posts in 8 hours is enough to cope with! I mean your reasons are flawed but thats just my opinion. If you want to leave I have no objections, but I just think your reasons are stupid .

Hi everyone!