Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-21-2001, 09:43 PM   #41
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
As far as I can see, from my extensive researches (forcing myself to read Legacy of the Drow by R.A.Salavtore), Drizzly Turban is a two dimensional "fantasy hero" type who spents too much time:-

a) Indulging in over elaborate sword fighting with stupidly named swords like Moonbeam or Twinkle or something.

b) Agonising about some woman named after a French soft cheese. Bonk her or leave her alone - either way, make a decision you ninny.

As I said, I liked the stars
I DO love your Scottish style, Mouse. Hey! I may be visiting Scotland next June. Would you be interested in showing me and my friend around a bit if we're out your way?

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

*Member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair.
Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *
(when G is behaving)
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-21-2001, 09:50 PM   #42
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
I DO love your Scottish style, Mouse. Hey! I may be visiting Scotland next June. Would you be interested in showing me and my friend around a bit if we're out your way?

No problem DM - just ask Davros about the effect I have on innocent visitors to my fine country. I cause bars to run dry of your favourite drinks LOL.

Sorry, I was almost cheerful there for a second. Drizzly Turban *sigh*

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-21-2001).]
Old 09-21-2001, 09:51 PM   #43
Encard
Quintesson

So funny... so very funny... Drizzt, Lord of the Miniature Exploding Elephant-Like Creatures? No? Hmm... Drizzt, Lord of the Evil Spells That Have Names From BG2 Dialogue Sequences Aargh Aargh Aargh? (Why am I so bad with these editors?)

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-21-2001, 10:15 PM   #44
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

In fact, I'm soooooo depressed, I might consider setting up a support group for all my fellow members who have to put up with the shame and ridicule of having an ugly avatar.

It's no fun you know. You can here them whispering on MSN and saying things like "Shame - and he used to be so attractive with those nice stars...."

It's not your pity we crave all we want back is our dignity

On the other hand, why bother, I think I'll just go and sit in a dark corner out of the way in case I frighten the children *sigh*

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-21-2001).]
Old 09-22-2001, 01:22 AM   #45
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Good thing was, Drizzt was all stars when I was able to get there... including the magister with its cute blue stars!!!

And, I have no qualms about Silver GOlems.... its just that it takes aeons to change before...

------------------

You guys heard Chiharumut, whattabout Ba[H]eartamut???
Old 09-22-2001, 06:42 PM   #46
Lioness
Jack Burton

POST! post! post! i wanna be red! I wanna be red! (It'll match ny new shirt so nicely.) Good Luck Silver Chettah! it actually gets worse as you get higher, cause there's longer breaks between ranks, I think.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and resident storyteller at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of the Fallen Paladin
Old 09-23-2001, 07:15 AM   #47
Jak_TCM
Dungeon Master

So I'm on 49 posts before this one..............

now I'm a dungeon master! (I think)

Bye bye you ugly Waterdeep guard Suckka!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Now I'm supercool! Yeah!

------------------
Jak
Jak_TCM@Hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Jak_TCM (edited 09-23-2001).]
Old 09-23-2001, 07:30 AM   #48
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hmm... I was a fat-nosed drow... sometime last week Aiming for red by the end of this week (And at that rate I'll be an Anubis by the end of October )
Post, guys, post!

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-23-2001, 09:40 AM   #49
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
In fact, I'm soooooo depressed, I might consider setting up a support group for all my fellow members who have to put up with the shame and ridicule of having an ugly avatar.

It's no fun you know. You can here them whispering on MSN and saying things like "Shame - and he used to be so attractive with those nice stars...."

It's not your pity we crave all we want back is our dignity

On the other hand, why bother, I think I'll just go and sit in a dark corner out of the way in case I frighten the children *sigh*

Ahem! Why not - sssshhhhhhhhhhh! -

------------------

Old 09-23-2001, 12:21 PM   #50
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Dammit - I suppose I'd better get it over with *sigh*. This is probably the least enthusiastic "spamming for ranks" you will ever see......

Hey, love that phrase 'spamming for ranks'....

Mouse, which part of Scotland are you from? (I've been to Findhorn, near Inverness. Stunning. The Findhorn river, - wow!!!)

D'you have one of them gorgeous accents? Or are you from Glasgow?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Silver Cheetah (edited 09-23-2001).]