Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-10-2001, 07:12 PM   #41
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Avalon:
I'm a true Gemini (dual personalities, ha ha)

My mom's a Gemini. Thinks more day by day than looking ahead seriously at the future. Join the test! Is that you?

Hey, been a long time since I talked with you Lady Avalon! Hello again, really nice to see you!

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 07:21 PM   #42
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
So are you oh pretty one, fine form indeed. I felt so bad for my Cloudbaby and your response had me creased right up. Still laugh every time I read it.

HAHA! Err Charlie, what are you talking about? Ladyzekke jokes quite a lot and does not know particularly which response you are mentioning! Do you mean puff the bubble dragon?

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 07:26 PM   #43
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Aries Hen here. We'll need to turn to the experts to find out what that means!

Interestingly enough my dh is a dragon. And as many of you know, I collect dragons.

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

A Fast Fourward Musketeer
Enchanted by Zeeke75

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 04-10-2001).]
Old 04-10-2001, 07:29 PM   #44
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Ladyzekke;
Well Moni, if you go by astrology, I would have to disagree with the "air head" part. I have met a few "Aquarians" and they are all very intelligent and have an excellent "easygoing" nature, always smiling all the time. So, let's "do the test" shall we? Does that describe you?
Well, actually, yes.
I do fit the metal Ox description well too though although I would not say I am as much an introvert or as the site I posted describes "Behind that calm facade, though, lives an Ox who can feel hurt, lonely and unable to connect with others"...I speak to strangers as if I have known them all their lives lol...freaks some people out! So I guess I have taken the lesson to heart and " overcome a judgmental nature that keeps them from getting close to others."

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-10-2001).]

Old 04-10-2001, 07:36 PM   #45
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Leo - Sun Rising
Wood Tiger

I am so unlike my 'supposed personalities' though.

I actually read this article where someone (sorry i can't back this up well) was claiming that the horoscopes were worked out many centuries ago, and the postion of the earth has shifted somewhat since, but astrologers still use the old charts. His point was that to get an acurate reading you had to look at a different star sign (can't remember how far out - maybe a couple of months?)

------------------

Gonna run through the jungle!
Old 04-10-2001, 07:36 PM   #46
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Well, actually, yes.
I do fit the metal Ox description well too though although I would not say I am as much an introvert or as the site I posted describes "Behind that calm facade, though, lives an Ox who can feel hurt, lonely and unable to connect with others"...I speak to strangers as if I have known them all their lives lol...freaks some people out! So I guess I have taken the lesson to heart and " overcome a judgmental nature that keeps them from getting close to others."

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-10-2001).]
Well that fits the description of the three Aquarians I know. They are definitely NOT judgmental of anyone. They accept and like people for who they are, albeit different than themselves. And of course, I haven't scared you off, so mayhap there is an iota of truth in the descriptions!

Test 1 complete - successful

Fun

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 07:39 PM   #47
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
So are you oh pretty one, fine form indeed. I felt so bad for my Cloudbaby and your response had me creased right up. Still laugh every time I read it.

Humph! Rat, indeed....and SHE's a friend! Imagine what other people are calling me! hmmmmm...*Cloudy is listening intently for the sounds of 'dung beetle' being repeated anywhere on the forum*

CloudKitten

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 07:45 PM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Wah:

The Rat:

You are thoughtful and also curious. You have a lot of temptation to discover things yet you can be a bit rash in your decision. Tends to make lots of friends and also prone to quite a bit of spending now and then.

Love will be shy, but also rewarding with time - be patience.

(Sounds like me!!)
EEEF...uh, don't look now Wah, but we are both Rats...LOL
sheesh..have they been peeking at my checkbook? Shy love, huh? Where oh where is it ....hmmm? Shall we look under the bed? Behind the bookcases? LOL

Thanks Wah, I needed a laugh.

CHARLIE!!!!! Cloudbaby is gonna be HIGH SPEED CONNECTED BABY on Friday! WHEEEEHAAAA! OH YAH!

CloudSugar

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 07:53 PM   #49
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Leonis:
Leo - Sun Rising
Wood Tiger

I am so unlike my 'supposed personalities' though.

I actually read this article where someone (sorry i can't back this up well) was claiming that the horoscopes were worked out many centuries ago, and the postion of the earth has shifted somewhat since, but astrologers still use the old charts. His point was that to get an acurate reading you had to look at a different star sign (can't remember how far out - maybe a couple of months?)

I don't know Leonis, Leo's attributes are not so bad. As I mentioned earier, I read three compatible personalities supposedly for me. They were Libra, Aries and Leo. My ex-husband was a Leo. I loved him very much, but he was also "loved" by many others if you get my meaning! Ah well, such is life.

Mayhap this "shifting of the earth" is why astrology is not totally accurate? Or maybe it is because we are all unique individuals and nobody can quite define our individual personalities considering our different life lessons/experiences.

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 08:00 PM   #50
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Humph! Rat, indeed....and SHE's a friend! Imagine what other people are calling me! hmmmmm...*Cloudy is listening intently for the sounds of 'dung beetle' being repeated anywhere on the forum*

CloudyBoo

Hey CBSis, if anyone rags on your "rat" status, THEY WILL CALL UPON THE WRATH OF LADYZEKKE!! I WILL CRUSH THEM LIKE THE TRUE DUNG BEETLE THAT THEY ARE!! THEY WILL BE NOTHING BUT MERE PASTE WHEN I AM FINISHED WITH THEM!

BTW, have you seen Puff? LofA must have scared him cause the castle is now full of bubbles. *Ladyzekke accidentally inhales one of the floating bubbles (apparently each bubble is filled with a different kind of gas) and finds that hear voice sounds like a chipmonk.* Hey! Aaaaaaah! Who said that? Not me? Wha? Nooooo! Damn that shite dragon!"

------------------