Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-06-2001, 07:32 PM   #1
Dog of War
The Magister

If anyone cares to design a new RPG game.. Well let's build the story from childbirth and the decisions you make form there create who you are today. Hence, I am a child of a God... Would I not try different things. Maybe pulling a rabbit from my hat, or slaying a rabid dog, with the spit from my tongue. Minsc is insane, would he really study two handed swords or maybe he would like clubs? And would he carry Boo or is Boo carrying him? Aerie is a big whiner, would she really be able to pick up high level magic skills, and who would teach her? Imoen, can she not get a clue? And why can I only have 5 friends with me... Why can't I have an Army. (yes I know game limitations) But heck, I get attacked by 40 spiders, or 20 vamps, how about I unleash my 20 Adventurers! And I can sit back and command them... Fireball... Fireball. Web... Chaos.. arrows from the back... Barbarians up front! ARGH!! here we come..

Hey how about a really cool game that progresses.. I know certain things liek eating get annoying, but I think they could add to realism, water and food, if your in the desert, this happens. Now shaving and haricuts my go too far. But age is good. Spending a week on a boat..

How about companions, like pets... A tough Dog, or maybe a carrion up my sleeve. and Eagle for scouting..

Your thoughts are appreciated
Old 03-06-2001, 07:45 PM   #2
Dog of War
The Magister

Forgot to add or ask?

Is there any place to actually make these types of suggestions? LIke writing a script?
Old 03-07-2001, 03:14 AM   #3
Dog of War
The Magister

no replys
Old 03-07-2001, 09:16 AM   #4
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Sorry, computers and TV have ruined my imagination so you're better off without my help! But I'll bump it for ya!

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.