Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-09-2002, 07:16 PM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

ive noticed the dissapearences of quite alot people of IWF. For example Tiamat, J`aran, the half-orc bard(though maybe he just doesnt come to GD), Sigmar(havent seen him for awhile). if you know any others that have been taken away, please report to the mods, so that they may report to the police. some bastard is doing serious crimes against us, and id sure like to know who/what it is. Is it Choc, the devious ancient evil of IW? is it a rival of our beloved forum? is it just a psycho who is bound to kill all of us? is it BioWare because they have already finished NwN, theyre just looking for bugs and now they have nothing to do so they kill the members? Has Choc done some voodoo hypnotizing crap to Ziroc that made him kill IW members?
if your question is "is anything done about that?" then i answer with happiness that all our top scientists, philosophes, doctors, psycheologists are doing everything to stop this chaos. The approximate number of the top scientists is 0, that just might be enough to know the source of this chaos and stop it within the next 2 days.
Old 06-09-2002, 07:19 PM   #2
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

I guess they get scared off by stupid topics like this
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 06-09-2002, 07:28 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I know of only one or two people that you mentioned above, and why they are not here currently...

I can also foresee more members getting...lost...if they continue to ignore the requests of a moderator and defy the rules that have been explained to them.

This forum has higher expectations of it's members than other websites and those that are defiant are frowned upon.
Old 06-09-2002, 07:31 PM   #4
Legolas
Jack Burton

Tiamat was banned, Sigmar and J'aran are probably just busy with r/l and will certainly be back
Old 06-09-2002, 07:33 PM   #5
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
I guess they get scared off by stupid topics like this
hmm, i think you have a point, there ..
Old 06-09-2002, 07:35 PM   #6
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Tiamat was banned, Sigmar and J'aran are probably just busy with r/l and will certainly be back
banned? thats quite understandable, considering what he did. how long? i havent seen him for more than a week so for how long was he banned?
Old 06-09-2002, 11:24 PM   #7
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
He was baned a while ago. 4 weeks ago maybe? I am not sure, its been a while though.

Members tend to do this. They will go away for a while then come back,. then go away and so on.

Some never come back though
Old 06-10-2002, 05:12 AM   #8
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I know of only one or two people that you mentioned above, and why they are not here currently...

I can also foresee more members getting...lost...if they continue to ignore the requests of a moderator and defy the rules that have been explained to them.

This forum has higher expectations of it's members than other websites and those that are defiant are frowned upon.
Oooh! Nice jab Larry. Do you think he will get it?
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-10-2002, 05:17 AM   #9
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

uss, you should change your sig.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 06-10-2002, 05:43 AM   #10
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
uss, you should change your sig.
MOST definitely