Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2002, 03:36 PM   #1
Atellus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm pretty far in the game as a mage so I went back and tried my luck with a barbarian. I got shadow keeper and boosted up all my stats to full throttle and put my proficiencies up as well. I equip with the carsomyr+5 and i go swinging at an enemy and I can't even hit him.
Old 04-14-2002, 04:07 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Maybe the games getting back at you for cheating?

Anyways, whats your barbarians thaco with the carsomyr (which is paladins only BTW), and whats his level. (if youve boosted you XP to the max im gone, really). And what are you swinging at, some of those enemies are quite tough.

One point tht often confuses people is that not every attack your character makes is real - your character will run through the animation routines 2/3 times as often as he does a real attack. Turn on extra combat text in the option and then you can see real attacks.
Old 04-14-2002, 04:42 PM   #3
Daniel_M
Elminster

Try putting down the two handed sword proficency to 2 stars and see what you come up with because the proficency is only suppost to go up to a maximum of 2 stars with any kit and class.

---------------------------------------------------
No! My name is Habib Khalid Achmed Allafif, and I cannot be captured! I will throw my mighty scimitar at your head rather then suffer the indignity of prison! Hiiii Yaa!