Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2001, 10:14 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Hmmmm....I have been baited. I can do better than that! I have one very slobbery German Sheppard who would love to show her affection via a very thorough licking. Hmmmm....a slobber coated Southern Belle....now that is an interesting thought.

Snicker..

Northern Cloud

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-28-2001, 10:24 PM   #12
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Sounds to me like she can't get enough of your presence to me

Awww...ladyzekke. That's another thing.....you women sure know where a man's juguler is. You have brutally disarmed me and have made me feel like the begrudging heel that I may be.

------------------
Old 09-28-2001, 10:27 PM   #13
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
SURE you are! A mighty fine one, I may add! Just looking for eggcitement,eh? uh.. guillotines? eeeeef.. er. .I'm not a leader there.. just a mod.. yup.. a LOOOOOOOOOWLY mod.. no leaders here... *backs out quickly*

CloudDazzler

Now CloudSparkle, you know I would never intend those guillotines for you. maybe a few well placed doorstops (since you did stick me out in the hippo pen) but never a guillotine.

------------------
Old 09-28-2001, 10:31 PM   #14
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Now CloudSparkle, you know I would never intend those guillotines for you. maybe a few well placed doorstops (since you did stick me out in the hippo pen) but never a guillotine.

Awww.. always the charmer, dear Sinking one!
Well, hippo pens are..uh.. they're uh.. INSPIRING.. yes.. they inspire..uh.. er.. desire NOT to be in a hippo pen! BWAHAHAHA.. uh.. ok.. so I've not slept in over 30 hrs. Gonna turn in soon and come back fresh tomorrow!

CloudBedazzler

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-28-2001, 10:43 PM   #15
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Awww.. always the charmer, dear Sinking one!
Well, hippo pens are..uh.. they're uh.. INSPIRING.. yes.. they inspire..uh.. er.. desire NOT to be in a hippo pen! BWAHAHAHA.. uh.. ok.. so I've not slept in over 30 hrs. Gonna turn in soon and come back fresh tomorrow!

CloudBedazzler

Sleep well sweet CloudSparkle.

------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 06:34 AM   #16
Epona
Zartan

Just a suggestion, albeit a cruel one...
Interrupt her every time she is about to do something she enjoys

After a while, I am sure your problem will be gone - she probably doesn't realise the negative impact she is having on you. So, my suggestion is, wait until she starts to do something - whatever it is she likes to settle down and do uninterrupted - and then appear out of no-where, with a delightful smile, saying "yes, darling, what is it you wanted?" When she looks puzzled, respond with a hurt look, and "Oh, I thought you called me..." and slope off looking despondent.

Alternatively, tell her when you are going to start work, and ask her beforehand if there is anything she needs doing before you dissappear. Tell her how long you are likely to be, and explain kindly that the work you are doing this afternoon requires a lot of concentration and no interruptions - and then spend some time to pamper her when you have finished? These situations need a bit of compromise from both of you - could it be that she feels bored and lonely when you are off working, and so remains 'in contact' with you by doing this?

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 09-29-2001, 11:52 AM   #17
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
could it be that she feels bored and lonely when you are off working, and so remains 'in contact' with you by doing this?

You and Ladyzekke may be right. Many men, myself included, can become overly focused on a project and ignore everything that is extranious to said project. Thanks for you're insight. You too LadyZekke.

In reality, I am not truly bothered by her timing. I figure that she probably goes through a heck of a lot more for me. Ultimately, its worth it. What's a relationship unless its well worth the minor inconveniences?

------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 03:22 PM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
You and Ladyzekke may be right. Many men, myself included, can become overly focused on a project and ignore everything that is extranious to said project. Thanks for you're insight. You too LadyZekke.

In reality, I am not truly bothered by her timing. I figure that she probably goes through a heck of a lot more for me. Ultimately, its worth it. What's a relationship unless its well worth the minor inconveniences?

Awww... OTP.. your wife is one very lucky and I'm betting very HAPPY, woman!

Cloudy, finally logging on for a while

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-29-2001, 04:55 PM   #19
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:

Awww... OTP.. your wife is one very lucky and I'm betting very HAPPY, woman!

Cloudy, finally logging on for a while

Actually, I think I'm the lucky one. But enough about my recent fishing trip. Now what was it you were saying about my wife?

Just kidding. I am the lucky one.

------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 04:57 PM   #20
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

The age old question- what DO women want?

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?