Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-04-2001, 07:48 PM   #41
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Wait a minuite... Sephiroth, you want to be the server and you have a 56K??? That is a really bad idea.

Everybody who wants to play, list off what kind of character you play and what connection you are using. I can host if needed, and I have platinum DSL. Out here that means I have 300k up and 768 down.

About the BG2 game, we don't have to have 5 people. If there are 1 or 2 of you that are interested we can do both BG1 and BG2/TOB. We can keep the games seperate.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB

[This message has been edited by MILAMBER (edited 09-04-2001).]
Old 09-04-2001, 07:50 PM   #42
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
If we must we must. I can creat a new character or I have a lvl 26 Paladin, a lvl 34 mage, and a lvl 11 mage. It really wouldn't be fair to play bg1 with any of these characters. I guess I'll have to make a new one. It really doesn't matter to me. I like to be either a mage or a tank (paladin or fighter). Nothing else really suits my personality.

Can we pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase play BG2 instead though???
I understand Milamber. However it would be better for me to play BG1, since i dunno when I can get BG2:TOB. And I haven't finished my solo on BG2 yet. I also think we should stick with BG1, cuz Jafin doesn't have BG2 yet, okay?

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 09-04-2001, 07:53 PM   #43
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

and well, we could do that, but with just 1 or 2 ppl playing, that might get rather boring after awhile, i think. and now im pretty sure i wont be hosting, cuz i just have 56k... and im going to be using a Mage this time around... and if we DO decide to split the games up, ill be taking fighter/mage in SoA.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-04-2001, 08:03 PM   #44
Lioness
Jack Burton

I am playinng a ranger(just made)
I have a DSL connection, upload 90, download 640.

BTW, what alignment will we play? A ranger has to be good.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 09-04-2001, 08:24 PM   #45
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

im playing a half-elven Conjurer that is Lawful Neutral. so i ASSUME we'll be upholding the law instead of killing random peasants...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-04-2001, 08:30 PM   #46
Lioness
Jack Burton

Yeah, I am not the evil type myself, my ranger is Nuetral Good, so we will do ok.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 09-05-2001, 02:13 PM   #47
Link
Jack Burton

Link, reporting in.

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Old 09-05-2001, 03:28 PM   #48
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

There are no kits in BG1 so the ranger and conjurer wont work. You need basic characters like mage, fighter, etc.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-05-2001, 04:29 PM   #49
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

mil, actually, those will work. im playing through with a ranger right now, and ive already made my conjurer. also, Edwin is a conjurer. those are schools of magic, and ranger is a different kind of fighter, so those work in this game. the only additional mage kit in bg2 comes w/ ToB in the Wild Mage, and the ranger/fighter/paladin (warrior) classes each get 3 kits each... so those work. and link, if your gonna join the multi, were in desperate need of a Priest right now, if you get my drift... but you can be whatever you want, thats why space 6 is open. at least, thats the SECOND purpose...

------------------

Old 09-05-2001, 11:06 PM   #50
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

so you mean that NOBODY wants to play a Priest class? fine, ill roll one myself, put him in there, and we can take turns each week controlling him and your character. also open is a webmaster spot so we can keep up with the OHF... we must be technolically superior to them in every way, so im hoping for experienced people here...

------------------

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!