Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-25-2003, 09:06 AM   #101
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:

I may, or may not be the Easter Bunny.
A rabbit in Australia is not a healthy thing to be GokuZolol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

if the virus dont get ya the shotgun will [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] "if it's feral, it's in peril"

Ssssshhhhhhh !!!! I'm wunting bunny wabbits [img]graemlins/shooter19.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]But they're so cute.....

According to DK and Arledrian (when I had my old sig) I was a monkey!

Old 04-25-2003, 09:12 AM   #102
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
I'd hate to pass up the opportunity to correct an Elma Fudd impression...

"Be veeerrrrry quiet....I'm huntin' wabbits"
Old 04-25-2003, 09:26 AM   #103
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
I seriously hope you are not serious in your allegations of "spam". I reserve the right to deny your insinuations.
Of course you have the right to deny any of my insinuations. BUT am I really insinuating? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I see you also left out smileys from your post. Does that mean you are upset? [img]tongue.gif[/img] (I read your post on Pandemonium.) Or does this mean that you ARE upset when adding smileys and you are now feeling fine? Or does this mean you are admitting to spamming the cafe? LOL

Cloudy, thanks for the info. It´s no rush to raise the limit. I will just have to count the smileys before I post. [img]smile.gif[/img] Oh and LOL on the Vaskez comment.
[/QUOTE]Bah! I said I have to use smilies to make sure other people don't get upset, even though it detracts from the apparent sincerity of what I write. I know this is the net but I want people to still be able to tell when I'm joking from the context and knowledge of my humour (admittedly probably crap).
And Bah again. Leaving out smilies means I trust in your intellect to work out whether I'm joking/upset or whatever hehe. Besides, I'm saving bandwidth for Ziroc. And if there is ever any serious indication that I'm spamming I will stop posting until the allegations disappear. I pride myself on my non-spamming policy *cough*
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 04-25-2003, 09:36 AM   #104
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Tsk tsk...it's always sad when they're in denial, isn't it? *smiles sweetly at Vaskie*

Cloudy, Denial isn't just a big river in Egypt. I wouldn't even know about the smiley limitation if I hadn't quoted something of Azred's.

So, how is everybody, today?
Old 04-25-2003, 09:48 AM   #105
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
quote:
I'd hate to pass up the opportunity to correct an Elma Fudd impression...

"Be veeerrrrry quiet....I'm huntin' wabbits"
[/QUOTE]Errrrmmm it must be the accent

Attalus I'm not well doc [img]tongue.gif[/img] what do you charge for a consultation and can my childrens piggybank afford it [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 04-25-2003, 10:01 AM   #106
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, Wellard, it's not in the "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" category. What's amiss?