Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-29-2000, 04:57 PM   #1
AriesTiger

I know this must seem very basic. For some reason I can't go further in the game. I got the crystal from behine the Iron gate under water using the bauble stick, but I don't know how to use them now. I know its either with the locked door upstairs or with the statue, or maybe something I am not seeing. Could someone tell me how to put the two items together, or if not what i am supposed to do with them. thanks

Old 10-29-2000, 05:00 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Returning towards the broken stairway from where you went underwater to get the crystal you come to a room with 4 exits. One of the exits has a door which doesn't rise but if you examine left side of that doorway (not the door - the frame) you will find a place to insert the crystal you just picked up and open that door. Good luck!
Wyv
Old 10-30-2000, 10:30 AM   #3
AugustHeat

simply find the character that has the gem...then go to the use command highlight the gem and click the slot on the left of teh door..proceed up the shaft..kill the mummy..then go back on the elevator.click the button but run back out of it before it goes down...as its goin down jump on top..when it rises back up it will take you to a secret compartment...thats the way up the broke stairs..then go to the statue and say whats on the necklace..wha laa!

Old 10-31-2000, 09:53 PM   #4
fleabag

This is bizarre, maybe I've got a corrupt save. But I am unable to use the bauble stick to retrieve the crystal. Nothing happens. Any tricks to this or should go back to an older save?

Old 11-01-2000, 09:20 AM   #5
shypaw

I had the same problem for a while trying to get the crystal, but your just not doing it right. Firstly, you must have the character selected that has the stick in his/her inventory. Secondly, you should choose "use item" from the left hand side of your screen. Scroll through the items until you get to the stick. Now use your mouse pointer to click on the crystal (The mouse pointer never changes shape), and it will just pop into your inventory. What's confusing is the pointer never changes, and it's hard to tell that anything will happen. Hope this helps!