Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-04-2002, 10:43 AM   #91
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

OK, I've just added the very beautiful Lanthir and uss on page 24. Check them out! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2002, 10:54 AM   #92
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
check your mail, Memnoch .
i just sent it but one question(i asked it on the post too): is 1,6 megs too big?
Check Stealthy's Site, page 24, next to Lanthir. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You're a fan of Da Bizkit, eh?

Old 05-04-2002, 11:23 AM   #93
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think all my band photos were destroyed..i cant find them anywhere! Oh well, maybe when i go to Xfest i can sneak in a camera, then you can all see me in the mosh pit...heh that would b cool! Hmm maybe i could send you all the pics of my animals huh Memmy? The birds, the dogs, the cats, and the horses! Lets go see what i have! [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2002, 11:42 AM   #94
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
I think all my band photos were destroyed..i cant find them anywhere! Oh well, maybe when i go to Xfest i can sneak in a camera, then you can all see me in the mosh pit...heh that would b cool! Hmm maybe i could send you all the pics of my animals huh Memmy? The birds, the dogs, the cats, and the horses! Lets go see what i have! [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]
Sure, we've got a section of people's pets there as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2002, 11:46 AM   #95
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Sure, we've got a section of people's pets there as well. [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]You just don't take the bait do you! Lol, ok ok, ill look for some adorable pics of my puppies, and my horsies
Old 05-04-2002, 11:48 AM   #96
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
check your mail, Memnoch .
i just sent it but one question(i asked it on the post too): is 1,6 megs too big?
Check Stealthy's Site, page 24, next to Lanthir. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You're a fan of Da Bizkit, eh?
[/QUOTE]oh yeah! thanks, Memnoch!
and about Limp Bizkit, i used to be a fan but not anymore. their music changed, the bands coolest member(Wes Borland) left and i found some other interesting bands like System Of A Down. what do you listen to, Memnoch?
Old 05-04-2002, 11:58 AM   #97
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Oh! success! I found the pics of me in my band uniform! Ok ill get that one scanned and sent to Memmy straight away...Theres also a pic of my really really good friend Nick, i love his hair! Maybe ill send that one too! Oh and i found ones of my stallion, yes, a stallion, and he is in my name! Hmm a pic of me and my best friends ex boyfriend from the last day of school last year...no...oh heres me showing my horse from...last year it looks like, ill get that one in...lol hers a pic of me when i was like 7 at a piano recital..want me to send that one in? .
Ok mem consider those, im sending the one of me in my uniform and showing my horsie regardelss! i'll get them scanned right away
Old 05-04-2002, 01:13 PM   #98
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Damn Memnosher, you've got quite the harem going on out there in Oz. I'd need to have a full set of spells on me if I was going to take part in that episode of temptation island:

Asphyxiate's greater sphere of boob deflection
Protection from Blonde

and, of course..
Larry's horrid wilting on a certain part of my anatomy...

[ 05-04-2002, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Asphyxiate ]
Old 05-04-2002, 01:18 PM   #99
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

and about Limp Bizkit, i used to be a fan but not anymore. their music changed, the bands coolest member(Wes Borland) left and i found some other interesting bands like System Of A Down. what do you listen to, Memnoch?
I listen to all kinds of stuff on a casual basis, but I like stuff like Groove Armada for chilling, and stuff like Paul Oakenfold or Paul Van Dyk when you want to have a bit of a boogie. I used to be a club kid - but work kind of gets in the way of that now.

Old 05-04-2002, 01:22 PM   #100
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
Damn Memnosher, you've got quite the harem going on out there in Oz. I'd need to have a full set of spells on me if I was going to take part in that episode of temptation island:

Asphyxiate's greater sphere of boob deflection
Protection from Blonde

and, of course..
Larry's horrid wilting on a certain part of my anatomy...
ASPY!!!!!!!! How are you mate? Things going well I hope!! It's good to see a fellow blueboarder (who was old when I was young here) again!

You have certainly been missed, buddy! [img]smile.gif[/img]