Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-02-2003, 11:18 PM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Goodnight Timber, and could you sleep in someone else's toilet, please?! The customers here were a bit edgy after you slept in the Cafe's last week.
Old 04-02-2003, 11:51 PM   #42
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Arrow

Heck, Cloudy, who wouldn't be? How would you like to go to the jakes and find a lawyer? J/k, Timber. Sleep well, please.
Old 04-03-2003, 07:44 AM   #43
wellard
Dracolisk

Puts *toilet out of order* sign on the door. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Good morning - night Cloudy's cumulative customers

Today I'm making a big pot of "T" who wants a cuppa? [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

It's been the coldest day of the year so far today, the end of summer for sure. Still I like it when it's cooler at night, it makes the bed more snuggly

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 04-03-2003, 07:48 AM   #44
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

And what kind of "T" would that be Wellard? [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img]

EDIT: BTW, Yes, I will have a cup, thank you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-03-2003, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 04-03-2003, 08:10 AM   #45
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
And what kind of "T" would that be Wellard? [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img]

EDIT: BTW, Yes, I will have a cup, thank you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] look what happens when you put pot and T in the same sentance So lord K hows lady and the gibbs doing? You looked a bit *cough* hung up yesterday [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] or was that a very bad bat impersonation [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-03-2003, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: wellard ]
Old 04-03-2003, 08:36 AM   #46
LordKathen

Yes, I felt a little upside down the last couple days, thanks to a member who hosts my sig..*couph..DB..couph*. I fixed it though. I am feeling much better now, thank you. Lady Aberdene is very pregnant and doing great. Gettin close (June 11th) . Did I tell you his name, Seth Allen Martin. [img]smile.gif[/img] He is kicking my butt already when I'm laying next to the Lady. He is quite active in mammas tummy. The gibbies are good to. Always getting in trouble...

[ 04-03-2003, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 04-03-2003, 08:49 AM   #47
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Yes, I felt a little upside down the last couple days, thanks to a member who hosts my sig..*couph..DB..couph*. I fixed it though. I am feeling much better now, thank you. Lady Aberdene is very pregnant and doing great. Gettin close (June 11th) . Did I tell you his name, Seth Allen Martin. [img]smile.gif[/img] He is kicking my butt already when I'm laying next to the Lady. He is quite active in mammas tummy. The gibbies are good to. Always getting in trouble...
Hey Martin is a great name [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] named my boy Martin too [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] eeerrrmm it is going to be a boy aint it? [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] What with all this lets give a girl a boy name thing thats all the fashion [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Elif and soon Lord K and Lady A. Hey cloudy what are you putting in these cakes? [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 04-03-2003, 08:57 AM   #48
MagiK

Hiho and good morning all [img]smile.gif[/img] I have been awarded a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow for going above and beyond the call of duty [img]smile.gif[/img]
And I am finaly getting off the "On Call list" as of this morning. So I am hap hap happy [img]smile.gif[/img] The weather here is spectacular Bright blue skies, warm 70-75 degree air and will continue through tomorrow this way [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-03-2003, 09:01 AM   #49
LordKathen

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Quote:
Hey Martin is a great name [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] named my boy Martin too [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] eeerrrmm it is going to be a boy aint it? [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] What with all this lets give a girl a boy name thing thats all the fashion [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Elif and soon Lord K and Lady A. Hey cloudy what are you putting in these cakes? [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE] You realize thats our last name right? [img]tongue.gif[/img] The whole name is Seth Allen Martin
Old 04-03-2003, 09:04 AM   #50
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, Lord K, how well I remember Will kicking me, from inside Galadria? Actually, he still does, if he sneaks into our bed at night.
MagiK, congratulations! Hope you have a great one.