Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2003, 01:34 PM   #1
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well, we went through the 1st chapter much faster than I expected! Good to see it moving along Heres where we currently stand:

Alae and Alaerth are currently being held captive. Alaerth in a cell, Alae strapped to a table. Arlyth is in the same place, but unaware of his cousin's location.

Gus, Xvim, and Ivan are still at the forest...if they want to help, it might be wise to go help Avalon.

~~

Alae stared up at the yuan-ti with blazing eyes, "Keep your claws off me." She snarled, "Where is my brother? Where is Arlyth?"

[ 10-10-2003, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Lady Blue03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 01:49 PM   #2
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

I shall continue to DM for Arlyh, Alae & Alaerth - for now.

The Yuan-ti hissed in reply, "Be sssilent, or you ssshall be gagged. You ssshall anssswer my quesssstionss. Your bratling isss ssafe for now, asss long asss you co-operate." it activated something, and Alae found her torso was in draconic form; but the rest of her was not; and the slab of rock adjusted to compensate, leaving her trapped just as before. "You ssshall obey."

At that moment in time, Arlyth had finished being bathed by the two elves, and was being dressed in fresh clothes. The priestess walked in, smiled at him, and guestured for the two elves to leave. Walking over to the young elf, she carressed his cheek with one hand and spoke gently. "You must be tired, child. Get some rest, and we'll speak later." kissing his forehead, Arlyth suddenly felt sleepy, some sleep spell designed to work on elves. His head swam, and then everything went black.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 01:57 PM   #3
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Alae winced in pain. Avalon had warned them to only use humanoid or draconic form, and never anything in between. Because the way their genes were designed, they could only have their full sized draconic parts. A draconic torso on a humanoid body did not feel good. The yuan-tis questions might be dangerous though, "Ask away, snake." She could not fear for her brother, he took care of himself.
Old 10-10-2003, 03:09 PM   #4
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

The Yuan-ti hissed again, "Why do you come thisss way?" it asked, and activated something again, and Alae went back to humanoid form. "Anssswer well, or you ssshall sssuffer, and if you refussse, we sssshal gut your bratling in front of you... underssstand?"
Old 10-10-2003, 07:57 PM   #5
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

"We travel this way because this way lies the answer to the problem that will plague our kingdom." She spat, "But I don't think we need look further for the problem."
Old 10-10-2003, 08:16 PM   #6
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

"Fool! It isss not we... sssshow ressspect, or I ssshall cut out your eye" it hissed, anger clearly in its tone. Alae's arms turned into draconic arms this time.
The Yuan-ti hissed again, "Another inssssolent word from you and your bratling diessss, underssstand?"

Arlyth awoke, he felt rested despite the fact he hadn't been travelling for more then a few hours. One of the elves sat beside the boy, and gently lifted his head up, helping him to sit against the pillow. She smiled at him, and tenderly stroked his hair. "Come child, you must be hungry. Eat." She fed him something, off a tray. Some sort of soup with fine meats in it. She smiled at his suspicious look, "Oh you mistrusting child, it hasn't been drugged or posioned. The mistress wouldn't do that to you." she smoothed his hair. "Come, you should get dressed now. Unless you want to sleep longer?" Arlyth shook his head, and soon was dressed. The priestess re-entered the room, and nodded and the elf maiden bowed and left, leaving the young elf and the drow alone. Seating herself, she gestured Arlyth sit beside her. Having no choice, Arlyth did as he was bade/told. Softly the priestess asked if he knew about his past, and his father's past... and told Arlyth to tell her what he knew, and not to leave anything out. Arlyth looked up at her with stubbon refusal in his eyes, and the priestess smiled, pulled him into her lap and craddled him. With a gentle whisper, she told him, "You can either do as you are asked, my child, or we can do things with truth spells, drugs and other unpleasentries. And if you refuse to cooperate, we can always kill your cousin." the priestess's voice was infinately gentle, "And thats not something I wish to do." she kissed his forehead, "Tell me. It will be eaiser for you if you do." Arlyth did. And then the priestess filled in the parts he'd missed, including about his father, and a certain sword...

Edit: "Centre" to "Center"

[ 10-10-2003, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 10-10-2003, 08:23 PM   #7
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"Its not our fight..." Said gus with utter seriousness... This was completley out of his regular personality, he shook the horses reigns and commanded it to walk back into the forest with the gnome in tow.

Once they were deep enough into the forest, Gus started to speak.
"We're going to have to seige the city you know..." Gus spoke toward Ivan like it was an ordinary conversation.

"We can't do it alone though... I'll get that part covered... I need you to start working on a plan... We're both intelectual fellows, I'm certain that nothing will really keep us from coming up with a grand scheme upon which we can rescue Alae and the others..." Gus smiled and got down from the horse, he then walked over to one of the trees and felt it with the palm of his hand. We're going to make a catapult... and you, chemist, are going to make as much toxic, poison gas that you can put together, and we're going to lob it over there in bundles." Gus looked in the direction of the enemy. "I will then attack from the air by making it rain fire and tempests rage... And then... I'll use the best of my spells to amass us an army made up of the dead..." Gus paused, waiting for the Gnome's reply to this rather shocking plan he was working out... He then thought about Xvim and how he could be encorporated into the attack... As well as those others from the castle...
*edited to fix logistics*

[ 10-10-2003, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 10:59 PM   #8
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Alae growled in pain and flexed her draconic claws,
"It is we. My brother and I equals we." She threw her arms against the chains futiley and bared her teeth.
Old 10-10-2003, 11:42 PM   #9
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

"Another word out of you like that, and your bratling diess! Undersssstandsss?! I have had jussst about enough of your cheek, dragonling!" Hissed the Yuan-ti angrilly. It slapped her, across the face. Hard. Alae tasted blood in her mouth, and her head hurt from rebounding off the rock. She was dazed. "What are the defensssesss to your capital? And who isss in charge during your absssence?" it questioned.

Edit, missed a colour. 4:41am does that to me.

[ 10-10-2003, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 10-10-2003, 11:46 PM   #10
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

"Why are you asking me about defenses? My brother runs our country, not me. As for whose in charge, every advisor takes an equal part." She touched the bleeding part of her mouth with her tongue then gritted her teeth.