Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2003, 11:44 AM   #1
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

I believe this is the right place to look for RP players How shall I put this? If your intrested in joining a RP for serious RPG players, please message me. I'll give you more details then. My MSN is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ 09-12-2003, 04:23 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 03:37 PM   #2
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Do I count? I am never very serious [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2003, 06:21 PM   #3
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol. Serious as in comitted. Not serious as in lack of humor [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2003, 06:50 PM   #4
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

I'm committed. What kind of RP is it going to be?
Old 07-08-2003, 07:49 PM   #5
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Messege or PM me

The game itself is 2ed, and set mainly upon a prime world of my own devising, with links and ties to the planes. Most (preferably humanoid) races (within reason) are allowed, including standard races. No uber-races are allowed, e.g. no half-dragons If there is a particular race your desperate to play, then it will be taken into consideration, as long as the request is reasonable. If the race you desperately want to play is uber, I'll discuss with you how to tone it down so it’s balanced and playable.

There is no limit to the number of players; although, I would ask a limit of one character per player, unless you feel you can handle more...

Also, ideally I would prefer/ask for one post per day, but that it only a request, and not compulsory; however if you go two or three weeks without posting, I'll assume your not interested - unless you have a valid reason, like your computer's bust, or your on holiday, or some other reason.

Oh, and also, myself and Spree are starting an Underdark game, (this isn't the offical underdark, since we've customised it to our needs) and if your instrested in that, give us a bell. The main PC race there, however will be Drow. Must be 15+ to join, due to the nature of the game. The game isn't complete just yet, and I'll post a seperate thread when it is - but just to let you know, if anyone's interested.

As I said, message me for details...
Old 07-08-2003, 09:11 PM   #6
SecretMaster
Apophis

Man, I would be with you except I'm a 3rd edition player, so my Dwarven Cleric will be of no use.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 09:54 PM   #7
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Is the Underdark 2nd? I'd be more interested in that [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2003, 10:24 PM   #8
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

No, the Underdark Game isn't 2ed; its using a very simple system called "Alternity". Its increadibly easy to pick up; 15 minuets at most to get to grips with it.

And SecretMaster, it'd be nice to have you, but I'm afriad I don't do 3ed. You could always convert him; keep his name, personality etc. It would just mean remodeling him to 2ed.
Old 07-09-2003, 12:19 AM   #9
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
No, the Underdark Game isn't 2ed; its using a very simple system called "Alternity". Its increadibly easy to pick up; 15 minuets at most to get to grips with it.

And SecretMaster, it'd be nice to have you, but I'm afriad I don't do 3ed. You could always convert him; keep his name, personality etc. It would just mean remodeling him to 2ed.
Remodeling him would be a b*tch and a half. He is also a prestige Dwarven Defender. How the hell do you transfer that over to 2ed lol. Anyways, I don't know any of the 2ed rules, I was lucky that the BG series was all computerized.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 10:07 AM   #10
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
lol. Serious as in comitted. Not serious as in lack of humor [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*PHEW!!* that's a relief. [img]smile.gif[/img] otherwise i wouldn't have been able to participate, eh? I'm interested in the one you and k-spree are making (of course you prolly already knew that.. ) how's it coming? keep me posted when it's ready ^___^
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote