Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2002, 06:32 AM   #1
A1C_Dark-Void
Dungeon Master

At the bottom of the race list it offers you a new slot to create a name. Does this allow you to create a new race? Or is it just a new name with human bonus's. Or is there some sort of download?
Old 07-02-2002, 08:03 AM   #2
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

if you're talking about the subrace button it allows you to make a drow for instance, and as long as you have elf selected you get elf bonuses, and your character will say you are a drow (elven subrace) you won't however get the drow bonusesuntil such time as other races are allowed as pc races.

hope i answered your question
Old 07-02-2002, 08:04 AM   #3
A1C_Dark-Void
Dungeon Master

That was awsome, I didnt know you had to select a main race. Thanks a lot for all the help it works now. I cant wait till they let you actually get the bonus's. Thanks.