Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-25-2000, 03:11 PM   #11
WARL0CK

Unfortunatly I have tried that. The damn potion is only selectable when I am on the USE part. As soon as I change to GIVE it will no longer show up when I scroll through my items using the up and/or down arrows. This is really getting to be a pain.
ANY and ALL ideas at this point will be greatly appriciated....

Thanx,
WARL0CK

Old 11-25-2000, 03:15 PM   #12
WARL0CK

Sorry about the above...(Multiple messages) My browser got stuck in some kind of java loop or something....

Old 11-25-2000, 04:46 PM   #13
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

And probably expresses the frustration you feel perfectly by the multiple posts too!
Is the potion equipped? Or just in your backpack?? Don't know if that will make any difference (don't think it should) but I'm scrambling for ideas because you shouldn't have this trouble. It isn't that important a quest and from what others say you can do the Toad Village quest without it - so you can always just forget about it and move on.

Wyv
Old 11-25-2000, 05:02 PM   #14
WARL0CK

Ok..... bear with me here...In order to advance to the next level of the clerics guild or whatever the little room is in the back of the church, you have to complete this quest. Or have I been smoking way too much and don't have a clue.

P.S. I have tried both in my pack and in my belt and there are a few places I'd like to talk to the programmers about adding as well

P.S.S. Ultimatly this is how this all got started. All I wanted to do is get the Identify Item skill and I was told that it is offered after you reach 3rd level in the clerics guild. So to get from level 1 to level 2 in the clerics guild you have to give the blue potion to the green toad guy. But that seems so dam long ago that I am all confused now.

Old 11-25-2000, 05:46 PM   #15
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Warlock,
Well, yes giving up on the toad potion would sort of end raising guild level at the Valeia temple, but there are other temples and other quests that you will be able to get. So - you could try asking the techies what the snarfle is (nice smileys, btw) or restart and hope it doesn't happen again or move on.

Unless some brilliant soul out there has another solution?????????

In case it might make a difference, what OS and hardware are you running?? Maybe the key is in that pudding??
Wyv
Old 11-25-2000, 06:05 PM   #16
Davros
Takhisis Follower

The only trouble with moving on is that you miss access to all 3 temple quests in Valeia. You won't be able to raise level until the first Ishad N'ha quest, and so bless and identify come that much later. You can compensate by using the Jathil bug to get the temple levels back up then, but you are going to lose some opportunities in the meantime(and assumes that your morals allow you to use the bug). Have you tried this quest with other characters - do you have the same problem. If you have no more priests, put a warrior on a palidin quest or a wizard on a warlock quest - either allows that member to join the temple guild and get the same quest. If all party members the same then go with reset or tech support.
Old 11-25-2000, 06:07 PM   #17
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Oh forgot, impressive graphics warlock - how do I do that???
Old 11-25-2000, 06:07 PM   #18
WARL0CK

I wasn't aware that the other cities had other quests. I am going to move on and pick it up in the next town. Thanks for all the help. As for the system specs they are as follows.
Asus A7V
AMD 1000MHz Thunderbird
ATI 64MB DDR Radeon video
224MB PC133 SDRAM
SoundBlaster 16 - Yea I know just doesn't fit with the rest of the system.

Once again thanks for all the help.

Old 11-25-2000, 06:10 PM   #19
WARL0CK

you mean the ---It's a double carrot.

Old 11-25-2000, 06:17 PM   #20
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Anyone know if Warlock's OS and hardware might be causing his quest problems???

Of course, you don't want to just skip quests all the time because there are benefits to be gained by doing them and rising in the ranks of the guilds. On the other hand, you can get through a lot of this game without doing a lot of things. Guess that is where the frustration vs fun factor comes in.

Wyv