Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-15-2002, 03:11 AM   #31
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

hey can you Dwarves have Romances or do you have to remain Celibate while we Elves have all the fun??? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2002, 12:01 PM   #32
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Oh Hiram...dear dwarven friend o' mine! Looky what I got for youuuu!

It's a cheeto jacket (kind of like a smoking jacket - you wear this when you eat cheetos)! With all kinds of lovely buckles and those really long wrap-around sleeves you like so much.

Now come over here and try it on to see if it fits...

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: DragonMage ]

[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-15-2002, 12:03 PM   #33
Talthyr Malkaviel

Yes, and you see this BIG bag of cheetos in my hand, well I think they'd be the perfect present for someone wearing a 'cheeto' jacket.

EDIT: P.S Can I start rambling again now?

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]

Old 01-15-2002, 12:20 PM   #34
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Oh Hiram...dear dwarven friend o' mine! Looky what I got for youuuu!

It's a cheeto jacket (kind of like a smoking jacket - you wear this when you eat cheetos)! With all kinds of lovely buckles and those really long wrap-around sleeves you like so much.

Now come over here and try it on to see if it fits...

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: DragonMage ]

You see a furry figure in the distance running towards you. You can make out things bouncing and jiggling which makes your stomach churn unhappily. "If I only had some rubber bands." You think to yourself. As the figure comes even closer, you realize that it is a nude dwarf and he is yelling gimmegimmecheetosgimmeyummycheetos
Old 01-15-2002, 01:02 PM   #35
Talthyr Malkaviel

Ah, once again, the subtle coaxing of DM is needed (plus cheetos).
Does anyone out there appreciate how hard it can be to get hairy Hiram into a straight jacket??
Oh yeah, special update, my next bout of nonsensical rambling shall hopefully commence soon.