Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2004, 10:20 PM   #1
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hello Fellow Ironworkers!

With the big battle royal going on and everyone creating there new characters for some one on one action what im proposing is a little teamwork.

What I would like to see is a bunch of new characters (starting at level 7) to meet and great at Durnans.

We will then go old school on Undermountain. Level by level, no shortcuts, clearing out every level as we go.

Stopping at Skullport for some quick shopping before heading deeper into Undermountain. We would do all the quests and slay every dragon. With the dragons that we can't slay it is perfectly acceptable to run away LOL.

What I would like to see is a show of hands to the typs of roles people would like to play.

Ideal would be 2 or 3 fighters, a rogue, 1 or 2 clerics, and a wizard.

I really want to see if we as a group can survive Undermountain and have some good RP on the way down.

Now this means that all the items we have are to be initially bought from Durnans with the money he gives us, no item swaping with your higher level characters!

I'm tempeted to maybe asking Ziroc to Password protect the server for the day so we have a fresh server to play with. In all responces can you please indicate what type of class you would like to play and also your timezone and a good time for you to play.

I'm usually good to play Saturday and Sunday afternoons AUST EAST DAYLIGHT Savings Time.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:49 PM   #2
Valadius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im totally down with that plan, would like to be the premier wizard.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:25 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sounds interesting. Depends on the timing but if I'm available, I'd consider playing a cleric/fighter or ranger/aa etc.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:27 PM   #4
Animal
Gold Dragon

Depending on the time, count me in.

I've got a new character waiting to start, but probably won't make it the first few levels without help.

Possibly rogue/assasin/blackguard, or some variant.

[ 11-23-2004, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]
Old 11-23-2004, 11:34 PM   #5
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

I have my weimic barbarian waiting in Z's mail box for him to import to my server vault. I would probably be using that.
Old 11-24-2004, 12:58 AM   #6
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

hmm, same here depending on the dates and stuff, I would like to join. maybe a Fighter/ranger have not tried that one yet...
Old 11-25-2004, 12:39 AM   #7
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Drat, and I just ran my new cleric through with Stormymystic tonight. I'd be willing to make another, I'm sure Z's harddrive could support one more char. Either that, or I may recreate an old favorite of mine, Mebrinde, the Bard, Assassin, Arcane Archer. She used to be quite the terror in Undermountain, as TDC said elsewhere, in the local vault days.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 08:56 PM   #8
javan
Zhentarim Guard

I would like to try a dwarf tank build.

I live in the Eastern Standard time zone (probably the same as Stormymystic).

Friday nights and Sundays are best for me; my Saturdays are usually booked...
Old 12-02-2004, 09:04 PM   #9
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I live in central....
Old 12-03-2004, 03:47 PM   #10
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Well, if this is still in the works, and Cloudy plays, I'm in....we're sort of a package deal.

AFA a character, I was thinking of either a cleric or a druid with some monk levels for added punch(pun intended). Been wanting to play a druid and/or a shifter, but there's so many of them running around Undermountain lately that I'd feel lost in the crowd if I ran one solo. But as part of this group, I could definitely see the potential.

Hey TDC...question. If this were something that Z set up for us(password protecting and all), is it also something that he could save? That way, when we have to stop for the night and start up again later, we could start where we left off, rather than having to run down through all the levels again to get back to where we were.

Just a thought.

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"
Nachtrafe is offline   Reply With Quote