Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2001, 10:40 AM   #11
Serath
Manshoon

Serath stumbles into the bar and falls prone on a couch.

"Mornings...work...will the horror ever stop? I need coffee, and lots of it."

Serath
Old 07-12-2001, 05:48 PM   #12
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Have as much coffee as you'd like Serath, beverages are FREE!!!!

-Jafin
Old 07-14-2001, 03:44 AM   #13
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

BUMP! This is already falling to the second page! Everybody, give us updates on the status of your game! And remember, FREE BEVERAGES!!!

-Jafin
Old 07-19-2001, 11:17 PM   #14
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

BUMP! Let's hear it for the ssake of posterior...er...post eerier?...eery posters?...eh, I forgot what I was tryin' ta say...*hic*...post..err..itty!! Well, tell ush yer shtories, anyway...

+Dr.Pick
Old 07-20-2001, 01:17 AM   #15
Moni

I'm still waiting for Tim to poke his kurking head out of the shadows!
Come out you! You are missing out on a lot of good people here just dropping by for solutions to your game! If you don't come out I'll talk even more next time you come down!!!

Moni

Old 07-20-2001, 04:22 AM   #16
Pangur Ban

Make mine a large bowl of cream, well laced with Aramula ...

A comment of the classification of the wildlife of the Gael Serran ...

What is the identification criteria for that most widespread of beasts, the mountain spider? I have have found these beasties EVERYWHERE !! Up trees, in a pool of lava down the Stout mine, stuck in a gate, and even at the bottom of the lake near the Boogre den. If this is the case, then it is quite obvious they are no longer mountain spiders, but should be known as tree spiders, lava spiders, gate spiders, and lake ( or even moat ) spiders.

I detect a serious lack of attention to detail at the GSMOCIAC. ( Gael Serran Ministry of Creature Identification and Classification ) Appropriate punishment should be applied at once. I ask my fellow Boogre Bar inhabitants, what shall we do to these villians of mis-identification?

Pangur.
Old 07-20-2001, 09:25 AM   #17
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Pangur Ban:

I detect a serious lack of attention to detail at the GSMOCIAC. ( Gael Serran Ministry of Creature Identification and Classification ) Appropriate punishment should be applied at once. I ask my fellow Boogre Bar inhabitants, what shall we do to these villians of mis-identification?

Pangur.

Gather them all together, give them nothing more than a fly swatter for a weapon and make them go out across the land and re-classify them!

Old 07-20-2001, 10:55 AM   #18
Serath
Manshoon

Wee goblins and big hairly things that go boomp in the night.

*Searches the bar for something tasty and chock full of caffeine.

Serath
Old 07-20-2001, 10:59 AM   #19
Waluin

*pokes head in*

Pretty quiet today, just seeing who's around the forums

*sips tea and looks around*
Old 07-20-2001, 11:06 AM   #20
VIXEN
Dungeon Master

Drakor (fearless Paladin Leader) leads his weary, bruised, filthy and disgruntled group into the boogre bar and they all wearily drop into seats.

Drakor sheepishly glances at his valiant brothers in arm and waves for the waitress. "6 of your strongest concoctions if ya please and keep 'em coming."

Picking up his stein of brew Drakor drains it in 1 gulp. Spying Jafin at the bar he salutes him..."Mighty nice place you've got here Jafin...and it's just what this battle weary band of brothers is in need of this dark day."

Drakor signals the waitress for another round.

Sighing forlornly Drakor begins to tell his tale of woe and seems to be uncharacteristically embarassed:

"You see, we were finally faced with the FINAL hair raising battle at the Serpent Temple and despite our many injuries we battled valiantly and defeated that creature from the dark realm. We took a well deserved break and licked our wounds then began wandering the halls trying to find our way out of that accursed *ahem* temple. And after getting lost on various levels and hallways FINALLY found our way OUT of the temple...WOO HOO!!

So..needless to say we were extremely happy to get back to Isha Na to relieve our overburdened backs of all the extra weight we were toting!"

Drakor pauses to take another long draw of brew.

"Well... this is were it gets hmmm interesting *cough*

After taking excruciating patience and time to organize all the inventories so that we would spend as little $$ as necessary to identify items then sell them, feeling extremely proud of ourselves I lead the party outside the gate and SAVED!! Let's face it...we experienced and battle scarred veterans know how important that is!"

*drum roll*

"ONLY to find out that Scuzzeh here needed 10 of those serpent coins for his Bard quest and ... you guessed it, after selling over 60 of them I could only buy ONE back!! ROTFLMAO....

So after much hair pulling and cussing we resigned ourselves to our fate...and restored the game back to just prior to the ULTIMATE BATTLE..."

"We fought like we were possessed and managed to defeat the beast from the netherworld yet again"

Glancing sheepishly at his bruised and bloody comrades Drakor raises his stien to them and announces....

"DRINKS FOR THE HOUSE ON ME!!...After all I have 56 extra gold serpent coins now!"

[This message has been edited by VIXEN (edited 07-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by VIXEN (edited 07-20-2001).]
Closed Thread