Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2001, 05:59 AM   #101
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
i dont think anybody has respect for Nalia... and HADB is much better, for we will reign supreme one day!

Sound really evil to me.... SIGH
What is the alignment of HADB???

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 06:02 AM   #102
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Sound really evil to me.... SIGH
What is the alignment of HADB???

er... alignment? we range from Chaotic Evil (Azure and Doughboy) to Lawful Good (Jafin). i myself am Neutral Good. the only thing is that we dont allow any bards! bardic behavior is acceptable, but actual bards are put to death or turned away, whichever we find out first. so you see, we are a great varied people of different worldly views.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-15-2001, 06:07 AM   #103
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
er... alignment? we range from Chaotic Evil (Azure and Doughboy) to Lawful Good (Jafin). i myself am Neutral Good. the only thing is that we dont allow any bards! bardic behavior is acceptable, but actual bards are put to death or turned away, whichever we find out first. so you see, we are a great varied people of different worldly views.

***GASP*** You range from C Evil to L Good??? You kill BARDS? What is this, the Harper Axing Death Brigade?

ALSB ranges from Chotic Good to many Lawful Goods. We are willing to accept some neutrals although Chaotic Neutral is unlikely! Evil is out of the question. We accept all classes!

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 06:16 AM   #104
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:

***GASP*** You range from C Evil to L Good??? You kill BARDS? What is this, the Harper Axing Death Brigade?

ROTFLMAO!!! ohh MAN! LOL! yeah, pretty much... LOL!!! and yes, we DO range from to

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-24-2001, 06:52 AM   #105
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Bumpalishious

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 09-24-2001, 08:42 AM   #106
Vampire

How many member does the HADB have (roughly) like 100??
I suppose me joining the HADB is out of the question??

------------------
Old 09-24-2001, 08:50 AM   #107
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Where's the clan for those who still have not played their ToB game they bought in June?

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To

To Err is Human To Forgive Divine, However Neither is U.S. Marine Corps Policy. Nuke'm til the damn camels glow.
Old 09-24-2001, 08:52 AM   #108
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Um, I believe that might be the "You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself" clan.

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

Owner/operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Mage extraordinair.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-25-2001, 03:01 AM   #109
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
How many member does the HADB have (roughly) like 100??
I suppose me joining the HADB is out of the question??

HADB is an not an exclusive clan but you must have at least a driving ambition to be better than others. We are not many in number but the minions we rule over are countless

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 09-25-2001, 04:52 AM   #110
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

A bump for new recruitees who feel they have what it takes to be a member of this great clan

------------------