Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2001, 08:48 PM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

ok, so i met her yesterday.

i went to her house, gave our invitation and then went away to get my suit...

then she texted me nice invitation and i looked good... hehe

well, there. iwas able to talk to her at least. unlike some who might just give the invitation and run without saying a word, and i didnt feel that scared.

its the first time we got to talk in person.

anyway, i joked about wanting to kidanp her that day coz i was going to the mall... but changed my mind coz it was their exams... hehe she just smiled and sorta avoided me... well, im a kidnapper remember?

thats it. more updates later.

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-24-2001, 09:16 PM   #2
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

What the??? Are you talking about KARA or somebody else now? Heehee! Bahamut is quite the loverboy!! Of course we all knew it was just a matter of time before we knew many girls would see Bahamut for what he truly is, a true gem of a guy!

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 09:19 PM   #3
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

you werent listening before huh? this is my prom date. my first love ok? i practically gave up on her for i just really had tons of mistaked that just makes me laugh. i mean, no aggresiveness, no "hey, lets go out" something like that... hehe, and i cant do that to Kara... oh no... hehe but im happy now either way.. not that hurt anymore.

------------------

Old 03-24-2001, 09:28 PM   #4
Ladyzekke

Still a bit confused about what's up Bahamut, but if you are happier now, I say GREAT!! I wish you all the best bro! You truly deserve it ya know? So when's the prom? Soon? LADYZEKKE WANTS TO KNOW DETAILS!! LADYZEKKE WANTS TO KNOW HOW THINGS GO AFTER THE PROM TOO!! You're going to keep us informed aren't you? No need to give out those, err, heehee, "intimate..." details or anything, just the basics!

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 09:34 PM   #5
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

i promised reeka i would so i will. its on march 30. and ill be posting pre(which is this), prom, and post-prom.

confused, im the one whose confused! now in love with two women...hehe

------------------

Old 03-24-2001, 09:37 PM   #6
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Still a bit confused about what's up Bahamut, but if you are happier now, I say GREAT!! I wish you all the best bro! You truly deserve it ya know? So when's the prom? Soon? LADYZEKKE WANTS TO KNOW DETAILS!! LADYZEKKE WANTS TO KNOW HOW THINGS GO AFTER THE PROM TOO!! You're going to keep us informed aren't you? No need to give out those, err, heehee, "intimate..." details or anything, just the basics!

Don't worry LadyZ, Vee have vays of making him talk, if he doesn't talk willingky

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-24-2001, 09:40 PM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

wow, thanx for your encouraging message to speak up.

------------------

Old 03-24-2001, 10:40 PM   #8
Ladyzekke

OK Bahamut the "Casanova"! (Heehee). Keep us updated eh?

Gray Mage - nyet! He cannot resist our temptations, bahaawaahhaahh!

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 11:12 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bahamut? TWO? Oh my! I'm a little confused, dear dragonKing...can you explain to me who is who now? (sweet smile)

Kara is not the one you are taking to the prom, right? So sorry, but I've missed your posts in the last few weeks! Glad to see this one!

And I can't wait to hear pre and post about the prom! Hey, remember, I never went to mine! Almost did, but I didn't much care for the guy who asked and the one I WANTED to ask went with someone else! So I went to a friend's house for the weekend chilled out over movies, popcorn and good books/talks. Not a bad weekend at all!

Still, I'd love to hear your tale, my dear Bahamut!

Cloudy
Old 03-24-2001, 11:24 PM   #10
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Now I'm pissed! I thought Bahamut was taking ME to the Prom. Geeze I bought a dress, airline tickets and just everything. *sob* I...just... cant...type...anymore....