Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-25-2001, 03:57 AM   #41
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

gee.. i may be late and i dont know what is going on.. but goodluck ! and hope everything works out for the best

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 03-27-2001, 01:42 AM   #42
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Hi Melusine,

I completely missed this thread as I was (almost) off the board for two weeks for the reasons I explained in the MIA thread. While I completely understand and respect your desire for and right of privacy in such a truly intimate matter, your decision not respond here but to email individual members, got me worried that this means that your test results turned out for the worst.

Well, I hope from the bottom of the my heart that this worry is unfounded. And just tell me to mind my own business if you feel like it. This is not meant as a demand for information, but just as an expression of concern, so feel free to keep any detail you do not want to share to yourself.

Gute Besserung and alles Glück der Erde !
Ich wollte Dir noch einmal sagen, daß jedem, der Deine Posts hier aufmerksam liest, nicht verborgen bleiben kann, daß Du eine ganz außergewöhnliche junge Dame bist - sehr vielfältig interessiert, phantasievoll ( ) und mit einem köstlichen und intelligenten Sinn für Humor. Außerdem ist Dein Englisch mit Abstand das beste von allen Nicht-Muttersprachlern hier, und in vielerlei Hinsicht besser als das vieler Muttersprachler.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-27-2001, 01:49 AM   #43
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Melusine,
I had mine back today too - all negative so still don't know what's wrong, and another trip to the doc on Thursday.

Know what you're going thro', hope all is well.

Epona, I am very sorry to hear that the "torture" of uncertainty continues for you. I hope that will change soon and all turns out for the best.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts