Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2001, 05:49 AM   #11
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Jon Irenicus (old nick!) site looks good. I still have to make that Staff of the Archmagi for you, been pretty busy at work but will email it to you and you can put it on your site - as long as i get credit for it!
Old 01-05-2001, 05:55 AM   #12
Jon the Hell Caster

Memmnoch, since you are of course the devil, (But you hate when people call you: Satan,Lucifer, (etc.)) I would think you would like the Evil Dragon Dancer. Did you try it? Also are ya almost done with the staff thing? Thanks

Old 01-05-2001, 06:14 AM   #13
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

*shrinks in embarrassment*

Actually I haven't started any hacking yet, I've just moved jobs and been pretty busy but when i get around to it it will kick ass!

Once i get through with my jester i'll give the dragon dancer a go. Sounds like something out of Cult of the Dragon!

BTW click here and scroll to the bottom of the page where you can download the Legends & Lore 2nd Ed supplement. It's in RTF format and is useful if you ever want to recreate legendary weapons like Excalibur, Athena's Shield, etc.
Old 01-05-2001, 09:43 AM   #14
Zertyr

Membock you little whiner, bad excuse about work comming between
your BG2 hacking!!

I read about getting in new classes into BG2? How does this work?
And creating your own eq? I am no hacker type, but I think I could
manage that!

ANTI PALADINS INTO BG2!!!!!!!

Btw, lesson 2 in hanging around the coffe machine.

1. NEVER EVER Mention that you gave a woman working in
the same company sexual plessure. That will probobly
hurt you more than you gain, even if the woman would
tell the women about your terrific bed time work.

2. Drink coffe black, keeps you more alert for hot
women at work.

This is Z signing off!

Old 01-06-2001, 09:28 AM   #15
Arachnia Vandriel

My god, I had forgotten how dull legends & lore was.....

oh yeah, the reason for this post...

how about instead of all you top editors making spells/items/kits etc that dont really do anything for you except make your character rock hard why dont you like add official kits/classes/items/spells from products..

like for example,
drow (which i know ppl are doing)
sundered dwarfs
the different halfling types
half-ogres
etc etc

dragonlance items (some nifty dragonbashing eq to be found)
greyhawk items

and as for kits all the handbooks are avilable for download (for free)

just my thought for the day....any other thoughts people???

Old 01-06-2001, 01:02 PM   #16
G.W.

Is the drow they have up there right? It doesn't seem balanced, so I doubt it matches up with AD&D rules. That Drows can have 20 dexterity, for example, or be chaotic good (only one drow has been found to be chaotic good). Or that they get a charisma penalty.

Old 01-07-2001, 12:19 AM   #17
Kalgrog

Ugh! I'm having mega problems with importing the drow .iap file. I get a runtime error 75 path/file after a few seconds of it importing the file and the editor crashes. I am using the pro build 15 edition. I am running it on windows ME, I also have 2000 installed if that would help. Don't know what to do. In edit options I have backup old file and replace checked, but when I uncheck that it gives me this message: IAP Internal TBG checking of SPDR101-s.tbg failed due to its Importing File of SPDR101-s.tbg already existing in the Unrecognized TBG file Override Directory.

Frustrating! I love drow. What am I doing wrong? Plus I DLed the dragondancer kit and it is close to 1mb of an empty zip file. What's up with that? Any help would be a godsend.

Old 01-07-2001, 04:49 PM   #18
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

The drow one does look a bit unbalanced. All those innates and dex and int bonuses and only a cha penalty. hmmm....
Old 01-07-2001, 09:51 PM   #19
Jon the Hell Caster

Sorry Kalgrog but there was a problem with the Dragon Dancer and I had to re-upload it, but I know that it should work now because I downloaded it myself to see if I fixed your problem. Also try emailing the creator of the drow, I think he knows of the problem and currently he is working on it. I agree because I also love drow.

Old 01-08-2001, 12:52 AM   #20
G.W.

The thing that tips it off for me, that this is just made up, is that drows can't be mages. What's up with that? The creator must never have played IWD and thus does not know the wrath of a barrage of drow magic missiles. Anyway, I suspect drow are the same as elves but with some magic resistance. There ought to be above ground penalties too, who knows.