Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-19-2000, 05:39 PM   #1
Dreamtaker

Hey all. Need some help with the location for Cromwell. I have the dragon scales but cant remember where the heck he is. Also any advice on beholder fighting would be appreciated. I am not clear on the best defence for there charm spell. Lastly, for the life of me I cant seem to finish the rest of the graveyard dungeon area. I went downstair and cleared there, then met that vamp who told me to meet him in the spike room. I wrecked him up in that room but cant seem to figure out where to go from there. Havent even found Bohdi i believe. I thought it had something to do with the spike rrom but with detect and found no leads. Any help is appreciated...checked nearly all the threads and couldnt find anything to put me on the right track. Thanks again

Old 10-19-2000, 08:34 PM   #2
lordkymil

ok cromwell is in the docks district in the southeast corner of the map.
beholders are pretty tough but it always helps if you cast chaotic commands on your fighter if you don't want to be affected by charm, domination and fear. i just hasted my best fighter and he duked it out with the beholder. i know, not a very subtle tactic but it worked.
have you gone to the coffin room and staked the vampires? you need to do that. there's a room which is accessed by a secret door off to the left of the main hallway.

Old 10-19-2000, 11:31 PM   #3
TDZHON

Just grab a protection from magic scroll and you will have no prob with the beholders. Also, spell turning and the reflection cloak work wonders.

Old 10-20-2000, 12:30 AM   #4
Dreamtaker

Thanks for the help!