Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2001, 05:00 AM   #21
sylent
Emerald Dragon

I like the stories!

Asphyxiate... Steals a rusty dagger to avenge his bastardish childhood lol!!

Harkoliar, Great story... what more can I say, it took me upon a wonderous journey!

Keep 'em coming

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF
Old 03-25-2001, 05:44 AM   #22
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

thanks for the comment sylent.. in fact i was surprised (with a little error here and there) that my story went out great... (grin)

im from the old board known as Zor or Zoratorak the son of the master necromancer... (if anyone remembers me ) so not to confuse youself on who i am... in the ranks of OHF

reason why? my email crashed and wont work... and i forgot my password of my profile of Zor... after waiting 3 weeks i have finally decided to make a new one .. Harkolair... (neat huh )...

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 03-25-2001, 11:57 AM   #23
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

HAHA nice stories !! Well done my son Asphyxiate !! And great story Zor, its incredibly good !!

Thats what we want !! Come people !!

Personally i will have mine finished for next weekend...

------------------
"Let my spells do the dirty work" Ertai, High Sorceror of the Holy Flame
Old 03-25-2001, 11:59 AM   #24
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Hows tricks Ertai. Got your mail, made a reply and then the server died. I'll reply again, now that your post has jolted my memory.

------------------
Where were Hamlet and Horatio when I needed them?!

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 03-25-2001, 12:42 PM   #25
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Ok Yorick, i hope to hearing from you soon !! Well thats not accurate, i can hear from you when i want - just listen to your great music

------------------
Old 03-26-2001, 12:38 PM   #26
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Look forward to it Ertai!

I like the new name Zor, are you going to get Ertai to change it in the OHF, or just stay as Zor?

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF
Old 03-26-2001, 12:42 PM   #27
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
Well i send you when i send Javi the thing
When i've really finished it
That will take a long time still though

Hm can somebody Tell me What i just said?/??

What i really wanted to ask ALL of you is

If you want your history on the website send it to Javier.ferrer@wanadoo.es
but ofcourse that is Javier's Email and i need it too incase it has something to do wityh the overal clan history i'm creating now
and well
I just wanna read them so either post them here aswell or send them to Rikardt@mail.com

------------------

The Legend Master Necromancer
Prince Rikard T'Aranaxz of Natri'x
Clanmaster and Mental Father of the OHF
Ramanish of Neathan'Calith
High Priest and son of the Eternal Phoenix
Lord and General of the Army of the West

AND!!!
Laughing Hyena!!!

Old 03-26-2001, 08:03 PM   #28
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Well i wrote this in spanish and i still have to rewrite some things, but this is more or less my story. When Stealthy returns from Oslo, im gonna ask him to translate it from spanish so that it looks better

There are lots of stories about Ertai´s past. Some say that he was born directly from the ground, others say that dragoon blood runs through his veins. There is even who tells that he is the cursed son of a powerful God... Anyway, nobody has had the courage to ask him about this. The only sure thing is that his awesome magic skill and his indisciplinated studying brought him to become one of the most fearsome sorcerors that evil has ever met...
His story is only known from the moment that his path met with Rikard and Azreall´s. Many deeds they did, and Ertai entertained his companions with strange stories about his walks through the planes. His sorceror skills grew up as their friendship grewed, and soon they had the feeling that they had to create some kind of organization that would allow them to find new powers and look for new objectives. That way the Order of the Holy Flame was conceived.
Before starting building their Keep, and start looking for the most skilled people to join them, they decided that they had to increase their knowledge and power, so they followed different paths seeking for powerful enemies to fight and desperated people to help. Many miserys they lived, and many fights they fought...
This time Ertai became famous through the different planes, for his incredible magic skills, and for his kindness with the good and fierceness with the evil. He got multiple names this time: humans used to call him Adhrael; elves called him Círdan; dwarves gave him the name of Tessio... He was respected in these communities and more, and in all of them they forged many magic items that increased his powers for him.
Time passed by (more time than mortals can understand) and Rikard, the Master Sorceror and Ertai met again, and they felt that the wait had ended. They started gathering the most brilliant minds, the stronger muscles and the more accurate dexterities, and soon the clan counted amongst its members the most powerful adventurer´s in Faerun. Azreall, the Master of War returned from his journeys too and took again his position in the clan, and the construction of the Order´s Keep, where members practised their arts and increased their knowledge, started over...
This way, the Order was definitely created and Ertai´s legend continued growing up...

------------------
Old 03-26-2001, 09:49 PM   #29
Rikard

The story isn't finished yet
I'm truly sorry for that
but i didn't feel like it anymore

Read and Enjoy

Rikard T’Aranaxz
High Magician of the Order of the Holy Flame

It’s almost 1:30 pm when we entered Gervedich, a Dwarven city not far from Natri’x. We went to an inn near the city borders where we saw two people are sitting by a table. Travellers obviously, you can always tell that by there cloths. One in a red robe which fitted nicely with hear, which was painted fiery red. The other one in a old filthy blue/grey robe but one which possessed immense power that was something you could feel from far. These two people were famed all over the known world, they were Kaël Rashid, a magician who was very skilled as with a sword aswell, he is the one in red, the other one is even more famous, A magician of the seventh house, the highest any human can reach, the high priest of the Order of the Holy Flame, The legend Rikard T’Aranaxz Prince of Natri’x. As there was no other tables open in the entire inn we decided to sit with them. Rikard was just talking:

“So Kaël you want to know my history right? Is that it? Are you sure you want to know?”
“Yes” was Kaël’s short answer “I do”
“Well as you know I was raised by the royal family of Natri’x, by king Erdiral and Queen Serendipity T’Aranaxz, and as far as I knew I was their second child. This all changed when my real father came to me and told me the truth, I was the child of Naethan’Calith, God of mecry, and to grand me a normal childhood he send me to a normal family, as far as you can say a royal family is normal, to grow up a great man. Who my mother was he never told me, not that I asked“
“Why not?” Kaël asked
“I just heard I was the son of a god” Rikard replied “and I kind of forgot to ask, alright? Well I always had a love for magic and to escape my normal life I began to study magic even more.
One day the King came to my room he told me I would be his successor as Arutha, the King’s oldest son, wanted to be an adventurer and travel the world. I told the king I wanted to be an adventurer too and I was going to travel with Arutha. The kind said he did not mind, that he was convinced that Arutha was willing to become king after his travels and I shared that opinion. Three weeks later Arutha and I left the palace and went out to travel the world. We were not alone, Iason a very skilled thief and a childhood friend of mine travelled with us. We had many adventures. We freed villages of evil rulers and killed horrid monsters that hided in dark woods. Two years later I was much more skilled in the ways of magic, Arutha was a truly awesome warrior and even learned to use some spells that Lothander granted him. Iason was barely ever matched when it came to thieving skills and a good fighter he was aswell. We got a message from Natri’x that the king was dying, so we returned as soon as possible. The king died but not before Arutha told him he was willing to follow his footsteps, the king died a happy man. Arutha abandoned our adventures and Iason and I were alone. But not for long during travels in the very woods that surround us right now we met two travellers. The first one was named Paithan, a musician that amazed me with the fact he knew the ways of magic as well, The other one was a sorceress, one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen, Aleatha, indeed my wife. Again we had adventurers and years later, I just entered the Fifth house, We met you, under control of the Black Dragon. Well the rest of the story is one you already know and I think it is time to sleep”

Thus Rikard ended his story and went to sleep. I decided that I had to ask him how the story of his life ends when he wakes up but until then his history is shrouded in mystery.

I thank you for reading,
Yours sincerely,

Volo

------------------

All Hail the Seventh house Sorcerer
Master Magician of Necromancy
Prince Rikard T'Aranaxz of Natri'x
Clanmaster and Mental Father of the OHF
Ramanish of Neathan'Calith
High Priest and son of the Eternal Phoenix
Shadowlord of the Silver Shield
Baron of Yusliks