Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 11-23-2001, 05:37 AM   #1
cloud88
Manshoon

im thinkin of read some "forgotten realms books" and where i live you can not borrow them from the library (sweden) so i have to buy any tips for good books?
Some little angel tries to tell me that it\'s over,<br />It\'s just a bad reflection from above.<br />The load upon my shoulder makes me stronger, even bolder,<br />Oh no no, I haven\'t had enough.<br />-Heaven can wait, another fine reason to live.
cloud88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2001, 06:10 AM   #2
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Have you asked if they (the library) can order them for you?
Because I know we have them in Stockholm..
Old 11-23-2001, 06:41 AM   #3
Chris77Se
Zhentarim Guard

Some of the Harper novels are quite good, as well as the trilogy which starts with "curse of the azure bonds" (yeah, it´s the novels from which SSI made the computer game). But my favorite AD&D novels are the spelljammer books (the second novel plays in the forgotten realms).
Chris77Se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2001, 06:54 AM   #4
cloud88
Manshoon

ill try to ask the library if they could order some if not well then ill just ahve to buy some or maybe wait until the end of the year then im going to stockholm
Some little angel tries to tell me that it\'s over,<br />It\'s just a bad reflection from above.<br />The load upon my shoulder makes me stronger, even bolder,<br />Oh no no, I haven\'t had enough.<br />-Heaven can wait, another fine reason to live.
Old 11-24-2001, 04:00 PM   #5
cloud88
Manshoon

well no i have talk to the library they said that there where to many part`s in each serie to order them gues ill just have to buy and i have been lokin on some books now:
legacy of the drow
and
another(CANT RECAL NAME) something about elfs
do you got any tips or do you now anything about the drow book?
[img]graemlins/2gunfire.gif[/img] would be glad for any answer [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2001, 04:22 PM   #6
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

When you do go to Stockholm, check out "Science-Fiction bokhandeln" in "Gamla Stan"..they have almost everything that has even the slightest to do with fantasy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2001, 05:23 PM   #7
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Doesnt this thread belong on the book forum?
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2001, 05:42 PM   #8
cloud88
Manshoon

yes it does but when i first wrote this i didint know about the book forum
Old 11-28-2001, 03:18 PM   #9
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Cloud, check your email ........

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 05:35 PM   #10
Darkman

There is a nifty guide at the Wizards of the Coast web site which outlines all (or nearly all) of the Forgotten Realms books.

http://www.wizards.com/books/main.as...orgottenrealms

I have not read them all, but so far Dark Elf Trilogy is the best series that I have read. The other Drizzt books are pretty good, but they all sort of follow the same formula I am looking forward to winter break so I can read some of the other FR books that I have bought but not been able to read yet.