Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-14-2001, 07:50 AM   #1
AboveTheRimYo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Location: Doughnut IV - Third largest starbase of the Doughnut Dimension
Just a quick message to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to whomever is responsible for "removing" my last few posts from sight. Appears very obvious that certain content contained in them was not strictly in-line with current US "popular opinion", and is not welcome at this forumn. Frankly i'll take the message, and wont bother wasting time trying to post in future - since my thoughts are obviously not welcome here.
Old 10-14-2001, 07:57 AM   #2
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

I noticed that some of your stuff had been moved to the new War forum, which was created for exactly that sort of thing. Check there before jumping to conclusions
Old 10-14-2001, 08:04 AM   #3
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by AboveTheRimYo:
Just a quick message to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to whomever is responsible for "removing" my last few posts from sight. Appears very obvious that certain content contained in them was not strictly in-line with current US "popular opinion", and is not welcome at this forumn. Frankly i'll take the message, and wont bother wasting time trying to post in future - since my thoughts are obviously not welcome here.
your posts may have been moved
Here!

------------------

HEY! get away from my homepage!!
The Host of Sigs
Old 10-14-2001, 10:27 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by AboveTheRimYo:
Check other forums before you start accusing people, AboveTheRimYo. There's a War on Terrorism Forum specifically for posts on the terrorism issue. Don't jump to the wrong conclusion without having all the facts.

------------------