Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 11:41 AM   #281
dplax
Jack Burton

For Adohorn:

The dagger missed the warg's leg yet the arrow hit it in the stomach. With a yelp of pain the warg turned around and started half running and half limping down the left hand side corridor.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:42 AM   #282
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Roland placed his foot on the man's shoulder, and pulled the blade out. The captain fell to the floor, and clutched at his shoulder with his other hand. Roland assumed a defensive stance at first, but saw that the captain had no intention of fighting any more. He loosened his tension, and crouched before the man. He asked in a relaxed voice "Where is Robyn?"
Old 10-10-2004, 11:47 AM   #283
dplax
Jack Burton

For Roland:

The captain got up and resheathed his blade and then clutched at his shoulder.

"Had you asked before attacking I would have replied. I do not agree with what Lord Easthome has done here. For once he has gone too far. If you wish after I get my shoulder taken care of I can take you to Robyn."
Old 10-11-2004, 10:19 AM   #284
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
We are the only survivors. Both Kalam and Therlion are dead."
Turin

When Turin heard this, he cursed aloud and threw down his sword and ripped his shirt from his back, then threw it on the ground as well.

"Damn all creation! We failed this people and let the Enemy prevail again! I will put an end to this evil battle once and for all, nor will my dead body rest until I have revenged the blood of the innocent and good!"

He picked up his sword and started stomping off toward the city they had just left.

OOC>>>Those companions that know a little of Turin's past may make the judgement that hearing the news of a fallen person he was supposed to protect such as Kalam only served to remind him of his own family's death years ago, when he was then powerless to stop the enemy from harming them.
Old 10-11-2004, 01:58 PM   #285
dplax
Jack Burton

For Turin, Terias and Kirūn:

The guard who had broken them the news looked surprised at Turin getting so upset about it. He made a handsign to the guard who had been travelling with Turin and they went off a few dozen meters deep in talk. They talked for about five minutes and then came to a decision. The guard who had been travelling with them walked over to Terias and Kirūn.

"I am sorry for the confusion but it seems that Therlion had asked these three to give this news. In reality Kalam has only been poisoned and Keal and Therlion are taking him to get help deeper into the mountains. I'm not sure you know Keal, but he is an elf we met yesterday."

In the meanwhile the guard who had told the initial news to Turin and company jumped on his horse and rushed off after Turin who by then was quite some distance away. As he approached him he shouted from a distance:

"I am sorry for the misunderstanding just before. I though you were on Lord Easthome's side.

He then explained the situation to Turin.
Old 10-11-2004, 02:20 PM   #286
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

"Ah...I see then the wisdom of your choice to tell us differently. I actually still have the warm blood stains of that very Lord Easthome upon my sword and now it will be my duty to help young lord Kalam take the ruling position in this town so that my company and I can move on and deal with the next threat. What do you require of us? Shall we go back to the city and secure the position for Kalam's return? I already have some people there now, doing just that.
Old 10-11-2004, 02:26 PM   #287
dplax
Jack Burton

For Turin:

"You killed Easthome? That is good news indeed. About what you should need to do. If you tell us who your man in town is the four of us could help him, while you go help Kalam. He seemed to be in bad shape when we left him."

The guard then proceeded to explain to Turin where they had left Kalam and Therlion and told him that they had prepared to go into the mountains.

"If you want we could leave you horses so that you can move faster. We could explain that they had died in the battle."
Old 10-12-2004, 01:21 PM   #288
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

OOC: Sorry I've been away. I've had some issues at home and have been doing some stuff for the Army.

Celedor thought for a moment and said "No, I think not. My mission is to follow these orcs and report back myself. I will do as asked, I'm sure you understand". I thank you for your assistance, and look forward to working together again some time.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:34 PM   #289
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: As the characters are getting closer to each other there are some timeline issues coming up so I may not reply to a post when it is made as I shall be waiting for other events to happen first. Events which are yet to be discussed in the roleplay. This concerns mostly Turin's group and Celedor, who although they are geographically close are actually a day apart in the timeline (by geographically close I mean a few hours travel away from each other. And also Roland who is between the two timewise. I'll explain a bit. Where Turin's group is now it is about the middle of the day. For Roland it is the night before and for Celedor it is the afternoon before. I hope that makes sense to everyone.

[ 10-12-2004, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 10-12-2004, 01:39 PM   #290
dplax
Jack Burton

For Celedor:

"Well I wish you good luck with the rest of your mission. We shall meet again soon however as the place I am headed to eventually is the same to which the orcs shall go sooner or later."

Feldorn after then saying goodbye to Celedor started running towards the east, in the direction towards which Therlion had went. Or so had his sources told him.

OOC: Celedor now has the choice to follow the main body of the orcs or to follow the about forty who have gone ahead towards the town.
Closed Thread