Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2001, 12:44 AM   #1
Hakuryu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

This is what I got so far :

It is like a rectangle, that when you go to the top or bottom edges, it flips you the other way. There is 2 spots where it does this. If you watch the radar with X-Ray on, you can see all the monsters switch position when the map flips.

I found about 4 teleporting mushrooms, and one of them drops me by a group of enemies ( behind a wall ), that I cannot get to. I see loads of other monsters too... what am I missing? I cant seem to get to all the monsters, and I know of one wall piece ( opposite side of door - only openable from the other side) .

Any suggestions before I try and map it out like in the Wizardry 1 days [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 01:55 AM   #2
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

I have not been in the dungeon yet... I must have missed it... how do ya get in it in the first place?
Old 12-07-2001, 02:00 AM   #3
ObverseReaction
Dungeon Master

There's a bunch of 'runes' on the tombstones in the graveyard (6 in fact). You have to trigger all of them. Then go to the SE corner of the graveyard. The pillar/post there is clickable. You need to drop a dagger on it (that's a -normal- dagger). Once you do this, circle around outside the graveyard to the SE. You'll see a patch of mushrooms on the ground. Walk into them and you'll get teleported to the dungeon.

O.R.
ObverseReaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 11:16 AM   #4
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Interesting. How does one trigger the runes? Do ya click on'em to trigger them or is there something else?