Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2001, 05:41 PM   #11
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephiroth continues through the twisting hallways of the subbasement. he comes across a large demon, which bares its fangs at him before he even turns the corner. a claw races for his face, but Sephiroth turns his body and it bounces off his shoulder plate. sparks fly from it, binding Sephiroth for a split second. the demon brings its other claw over, but Sephiroth parries with his Masamune and cuts off the demon's appendage. it wails in pain, and lunges at Sephiroth. however, when it wails the foundation begins to shudder, and a large boulder smashes the demon's spine. But Sephiroth knows that demons wont be killed by a mere boulder, so he he jams his Masamune into the demon's eye, piercing its brain.
is that all you brought, little man?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Shadow Dragon of the DotW
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-21-2001, 08:38 PM   #12
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

May I suggest a den area complete with pool tables, dart boards, video games, fridge packed with cheetos, a big comfy couch and some bean bag chairs?

thanks

Charge it on my HADB credit card.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-21-2001, 08:43 PM   #13
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
One courtyard has been added.
Knew you couldn't resist this with all THREE of us here.

Where's the bonfire pit? Can't go around freezing our nebs off!
Old 10-21-2001, 08:44 PM   #14
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

HIYA, Mel hon!

Dancing just isn't the same without the elflet!

(NEB! I'm gonna get you for this curse! )
Old 10-21-2001, 08:51 PM   #15
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

As Sephiroth continued through the hallways, the lighting changed slightly to become gradually darker. Adding to the already creepy effect was the sound of a loud wail in the distance as a Demon and a Devil clashed, and the Devil was splattered all over the hall. When he turned around, he noticed that the floor was a bit darker and more alive than before. A horde of giant spiders had formed behind him. ah crap, Sephiroth thought to himself.

He stabbed out with his sword, spearing two of the spiders on his blade. Then he did a spin, cutting five more in half. The others rushed forward and began to bite at Sephiroth. one of them tried to spin a web around him, but he just slashed the spider into chunks. but the others were still attacking, until finall, fed up with the constant attacks, Sephiroth flared up a roiling fireball from a potion bottle. he threw it into the center of the horde of spiders and pulled his cape in front of him.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Shadow Dragon of the DotW
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-22-2001, 01:50 PM   #16
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Binky, you did a booboo!

*Bumparooni*!!!

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-22-2001, 02:03 PM   #17
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*Binky Strolls In*
Yes Yes, I Know... I Didnt See This Building Because It Was So Far Down!! Oh Well, Mine Was Better, It Had Free Nutella To All!! Beaumanoir Walks Off And Sobs Quietly. As He's Leaning On The Wall, He Hears A PING Noise And Realises He Is Leaning On The Elevator Doors. They Swing Open And He Falls All The Way Down To B12, Where He Manages To Cast A Spell So He Dosent Hit The Floor At B13. He Lands Softly And Looks Around.

Hmmmm, B13? Damn, I Hear Theres A Few Nasty Things Down Here

He Turns Around And Presses The Elevator Call Button

Dead.... Damn

He Strolls Along looking For The Emergency Stairwell and sees SSJ4 battling with a 13ft tall Blazer Beetle

Hey Sephy, Errrrr.... A Little Friendly Advice, Duck

With Saying This He Conjures A Ball Of Solid Energy Which Zooms Over His Head, Past The Blazer Beetle And Into A Ettercap Which Seemed To Be Galloping Its way Over Here

Well, See You Around Then Seph

And He Walks Off To The Stairwell. When He Reaches The Ground Floor Again He Sits Down Where He Was Before... Except A Little To The Right, So He Dosent Fall Down The Elevator Shaft Again.

------------------
The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Nutella

BINKY The Founding Member, Cheif Architect AND Official Chanter Of O.R.T

The Order Of Royal Toads
Old 10-22-2001, 02:36 PM   #18
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Binky Finally comes out of his trance of depression and stands up. He makes his way for the elavator to goto his office but before he realises it isnt there, he once again steps down the empty elavator shaft.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
He Hits The Bottom With A Large Thud And As He Pulls Himself Up, His Wand Comes Crashing Down On His Head.

UUrrrrrghhhhhhh

A Few Minutes Later He Pulls Himself up and stares around..... Blackness. He Holds His Wand Up And Whispers Lumanicante
With This, A Bright Light Shoots Out Of His Wand And Lights The Room.

Ahhh, Thats Better!

Walking Along He Notices Sparks Flying All Over The Place To His Right. He Turns To See That Its Sephy Smashing His Sword Against The Side Of A Rabid Admantoise Which Seems To Be Drooling Everywhere, As Well As Trying To Make A Snack Out Of Sephy.

You Ok? Need Any Help Sephy?
No, I'm Just Peachy
Well, Ok Then! You're The Boss.... Hang On No You Arn't!!!... Well, It Dosent Matter Anyway.

As He's Strolling Of Binky Stumbles Into A Ruby Dragon. It Roars At His For A Few Seconds And Then Emits A Stream Of Fire Which Reaches About 50ft. Binky Quicky Curls Up In His Robe And Points His Wand Out Of The Side. Frezindamago He Shouts, And The Flame Turns To Ice. The Dragons Claws Swipe Around As Binky Starts Cojuring Another Spell. JincatosomasHe Calls, And Instantly, The Dragon Falls Down Dead, In A Hail Of Purple Rays.
Once Again Binky Heads To The Stairwell And Climbs Up To The Offices, And Faintly He Says To Himself:

I Hate Mondays...

------------------
The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Nutella

BINKY The Founding Member, Cheif Architect AND Official Chanter Of O.R.T

The Order Of Royal Toads
Old 10-22-2001, 03:00 PM   #19
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Beaumanoir Sits In His Office And Announces Over The Tannoy:

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I GOT TO BUMP THIS PLACE BEFORE SOMEONE COMES TO KEEP ME COMPANY!!! I GET SO LONELY!!!!
Old 10-22-2001, 03:48 PM   #20
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Never fear, I am here *magically creates Huge marble structure in middle of new courtyard with a never ending fire in it, then creates a magnificent jewel with 7 facets and says in a commanding tone ' now whenever nekked dancing doth commence in this place, this jewel shall reflect another 7 images to seven places in the O.R.T building, so thou followers of the toad shalt never miss nekked dancin' then waits indignantly for other people*

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB
and Sorcerous Nuttella salesman of the O.R.T

Long live HADB!!!

'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger'