Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2001, 04:26 PM   #111
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Crap....all that searching and the damn thing doesn't even appear!
Foiled again by the forces of "cute and cuddly things"

------------------
Old 03-02-2001, 06:35 PM   #112
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Stealthy, - change your sig back to the other one! This one is giving me the creeps, especially that pulsing head thing!

------------------
Old 03-02-2001, 07:05 PM   #113
Hesperex

CB: you have posted more in the last two days than I did all last month now thats a helluva lot of posts.

------------------

Old 03-02-2001, 07:23 PM   #114
Stealthy

Just for you LadyWendy, my old gif is back, but I couldn't resist the slogan change. Probably cr*ppy, but its late and my brain is fried!

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-02-2001, 11:53 PM   #115
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

EEEEF I left this thread (slooooow connection the other day) and LOOK at all the abuse I've had heaped on poor widdle ol' me ...sniffle...waaaaaaaah! I want my BLACK KNIGHT!

Moridin...awww I kinda like "StormDancer" a new one, I think! You know if anyone gets really bored and wants to search the last two months of posts to collect names......snicker....I'm curious just how many we've come up with! Guess I should have saved em all along! And 'cute and cuddly' isn't so bad, Moridin...heehee

Memnoch: Re that horrendous picture of spam...eeeew...ONE WORD:

SNOW!

hehehe

Gray Mage: Er...are you familiar with Armisael and the er, now infamous steamathons? The answer to that questions determines how I deal with the "Cloudora's box" phrase. HAHAHHAHA! Anyone remember what the name of that thread was...I'm sure we off-topic-ed it...sigh...

Hesperex, Just type faster! You can catch up!

------------------
Storm-Queen aka The Purple Rose of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-02-2001).]
Old 03-03-2001, 04:21 AM   #116
JJ/newbie

as an amatuer spammer, i stand in awe of the sheer spammage ability of the incredible piezioelectric princess, that stormsylph of sposting, the one and only nimble cumulous. i wanna be a spammer, reahly ah do...

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-03-2001, 02:33 PM   #117
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Now, CB, I can either be working on the Saga, or Spamming online. Can't have me doing both, no can you? I am finding this Chapter to be the hardest because I am trying to write it from third person/flashback without me being the main character. It is a lot easier to write when you don't have to constantly go back and forth between chapters trying to keep authentisity. (is that how you spell that?) So not only am I a Spam-o-holic, I am a perfectionist, too. AND I am starting to get into the smilies.

But an Evil fighters Job is never done. AND QUIT TRYINT TO READ OVER MY SHOULD. ehm. You should know that you could never see over my big strong shoulders anyway. And quit trying to distract me with . . . other things . . . and we just rewallpapered. (WOW, could that possibly be spelled correctly? that is a really long word)

Later,

BK

------------------
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Old 03-03-2001, 02:53 PM   #118
Epona
Zartan

Ladyzekke: OOOOhhh Nasty, yuk yuk yuk - read your earlier post about Stealthy's pulsing vampire, and OOOOOOhhhhh you're right, yuk, it pulses, yuk - I can feel a headache coming on. Please make it stop, I'd never noticed that before, but now it's making me feel

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Old 03-03-2001, 03:26 PM   #119
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

I'm late posting to this one - even to reading it (just finished) because I don't think of myself as a spammer. Perhaps I don't really know the meaning of 'spamming'? I do know that Spam is a groundup-pork-substance-that-vaguely-resembles-ham-in-a-grotesque-sort-of-way. Another definition of "spam" in my house is that junk-e-mail that sometimes finds it's way to my e-mail box.

So what do all of you mean by "Spamming"?

And if I'm not really a spammer, I can admit to being addicted to READING spam. I swear, I'm never going to have a clean house again, my children will be chronically neglected, and my husband will find a new companion because I have to keep checking to see if there are any new posts here ...

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-03-2001).]
Old 03-03-2001, 03:31 PM   #120
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gray Mage: LOL...you need sleep or what?! HAHAHA...where are my pictures?!

BK: Awwww... geez...just one itty bitty peek? (batbat,flutter flutter) Hmmmmmm....(purrrrrrrrrrr) ....we're re-papering the EAST wing now...(suggestive chuckle) And that paper is very very hard to steam off...hehehe...sigh...he's not finished, and I'll never get his attention while he's writing...humph! And all that leather and lace, my sister put in the east wing, too...sigh... I better get to see that saga first! humph! pffft!!! hissyfitspit! (goes off to find someone to torment for a while, stormclouds gathering) Hmmmm...where did I put that demonspawned matchstick anyway? Oh hellfiregibberling! I have my widdle purple sword with YOUR name on it! hehehe

------------------
Storm-Queen -aka The Purple Rose of the Black Knight