Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2001, 10:59 PM   #1
Valen

Welcome to the third section of the saga of CLoudbringer and Black Knight.
If you do not know what happen in the stories so far, i have linked them below.
tale one
tale two
And so gather all
sit down by the fire
and listen to the tale
of two loves it be
and suitors be many
for the ladies fair hand
but the lady loves but one
and she has a question to ask
but he not appeard
and so the answer we find
in the tale part three.

Old 02-06-2001, 11:04 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Valen The Mysterious One has come back!
The lady doth wonder just who this poet may be!

I think the first half of the 'tale' is pretty messed up, many posts missing. But this is good! Thank you!
Old 02-07-2001, 12:33 AM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

(StormCloud walks to the water's edge but can't quite see the creature disappearing into the depths. She wonders if she is awake or perhaps some charm or other has been cast?
She looks around but sees no sign of imension door or any mage to cast it. Walking back to her starting point along the beach, she's sure she hears a familiar voice.The ring feels warm to the touch.)

Is ...is that you, Black Knight? Do you come at last?

(She races back toward Ladyzekke's estate, hoping her sister has had some luck in her search but also fearing she may arrive too late to keep the object of that search from LadyWendy's wrath)
Old 02-07-2001, 12:45 AM   #4
BLACK KNIGHT

A noble try, my friend, but this tale, it seems is lost like the sunset. It was there for a fleeting moment, but then gone forever the next. Great sorrow in its parting, but to be discovered anew on another day. Perhaps my Queen StormCloud, who is weeping so, I can persuade to share more of our holy union with the world, as to let her light shine on more than just this humble Knight. She is my North Star, my Shining light. My guide, my moral compass. She is beauty personified, an Angel from heaven that I am lucky to call my mine and me hers. I would say more, but I don't want to sound the Braggert. Suffice to say, that if she will, there may still be a Black Storm Cloud of the Night tonight.

Mind, Heart, and Soul

BK

Old 02-07-2001, 12:52 AM   #5
Valen

Oh errent Knight,
You have arrived,
to which end an answer,
we do strive,
many a suitor of your ladys hand,
speak of another within your heart,
for shame her sister,
does not like this marrage so,
and so answers to questions do they seek,
wiil thou face them,
or are thou meek,
so come be ready,
of at not the sixth hour,
nor the fourth,
shall these questions knock on your door.

Old 02-07-2001, 06:06 AM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

(on the beach near the Zekke estates a lone figure in purple silk stares off into the distance, watching the lightning streak through the dark night sky and pierce the terrible dark clouds) What's this, then? The lightening doth strike the earth yet I hear no thunder. Ahh, my love, my dearest dark knight, mayhap I shall ne'er hear that thunder that was my heart's passion for thee,e'er again? Fie! Where art thou? Why hast thou been silent? I would fain hear it from thine own sweet lips, that these fell accusations are base lies! (twists the ring on one finger) I am HERE! (brushing back her hair from her face she wanders farther up the sandy beach, oddly enough, not a breeze stirs on that beach yet all around, the wind whips with fury and the rains have begun)

The StormQueen sits in the eye of the hurricane.

-BK: not sure if you've had time to catch up with the other thread (Black Knights StormCloud 2). Seems we've been rather prolific lately -
Old 02-07-2001, 06:32 AM   #7
Stealth Bomber

I am moved to tears by thy plight, my lady. That odourous pile of hippo excretia attempts once again to win your heart with ne'er an explanation before skulking off to the shadows once more. Never fear we are close behind him and shall bring him to justice anon. Ladywendy I thank you for assistance with my problem with the goose-grease and saddle, but methinks perhaps that a fireball was a trifle excessive, and the smell of burning hair fair turns my stomach.

Cloudbringer I had a terrible shock this morning when I too awoke to find the ground covered by a blanket of white. I feared the clouds had indeed fallen to the ground in their dispair, but I am informed by a seer that this magical blight is called 'snow'. Indeed it has been most beneficial in administrating to my nether regions after your sister's 'gentle' missives. As soon as I can face a new saddle I shall sally forth once more.

Old 02-07-2001, 06:48 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Hmm, it's been raining in Sydney the past few days...you're not mad at me are you SPAMQueen???
Old 02-07-2001, 07:04 AM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Memnoch: Heaven's no! Mad at my techno-wiz poet? (Unless I am mistaken, yours has the honor of being the first poem ) Perish the thought! But you have been missed. If it's any consolation, it's been snowing in Albany and I have about a foot of the nice cold stuff on the ground.
I would ask after that whiplash problem, but I figure if you'd read the second 'chapter' of this saga (Black Knight's Storm Cloud2 the uncensored version) you'd be complaining to me about the need for serious pain-killers by now! hehehe

(SB-it is indeed called 'snow' and looks quite pretty, but is a royal pain to remove from one's driveway! Er, as for your other problem, well, uh, so sorry to hear that my sister Wendy's ministrations were uh, less than tender. Ouch!)

StormQueen sits in the eye of the hurricane.
Old 02-07-2001, 07:16 AM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I thought so, because...it's going to be sunny tomorrow!!!!

"Sunshine on a rainy day, makes my soul, makes my soul, drift drift drift away..."