Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2001, 05:22 AM   #51
KenTeamBG

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Yorick and Ken:

Can you and Ken discuss your issues on his forums? It's got nothing to do with Ironworks and I don't think you should be discussing it here, that's all.

NEITHER of you are banned here, FWIW

You know...I was forced to let Ironworks forum fans pretty much invade Noober's for a while...be a little more reasonable with ordering people out...I thought this was general discussion.

Forum description:
"Talk about anything you'd like in this forum, about RPG's or not. Have fun!"

------------------
http://www.teambg.org/ - MOD News
http://www.teambg.com/ - utilities
http://www.teambg.net/ - MOD Site Hosting
http://www.dsotsc.com/ - unofficial BG/TotSC add-on

[This message has been edited by KenTeamBG (edited 05-25-2001).]

Old 05-25-2001, 05:23 AM   #52
Rikard

Quote:
Yorick and Ken:

Can you and Ken discuss your issues on his forums? It's got nothing to do with Ironworks and I don't think you should be discussing it here, that's all.

WTF is FWIW?

------------------

Help me create A Fantasy Realm with your imagination

Old 05-25-2001, 05:23 AM   #53
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

Quote:
Yorick and Ken:

Whats FWIW mean?
<--- is blonde
Old 05-25-2001, 05:25 AM   #54
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by KenTeamBG:
No Yorick...I issued multiple warnings...and you people ignore them and act like I am a forum dictator. I don't think you know anything about me, TeamBG or my forums.

Yet you yourself are unbanned (as Ziroc corrected )

C'mon Ken, I offered the olive branch. Chill out. The posts I saw you ban Moirain over were in relation to this argument. Shazirashade was pretty rude too you know. Let's just drop this. As I wrote in your forum, compared to the crap that's gone on in Ireland (where I've been pouring over the wounds of the country) this is so superficial and unimportant. Let's get some perspective, cool off and remember that BG is a GAME played for ENJOYMENT. We can all ENJOY each others differing personalitys rather than quarrel, but it takes choice.

I've got to go and catch the flight I got assigned to after missing the other one so I'll only be here another five mins or so, but have a good day today ok?

Yorick.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 05-25-2001, 05:28 AM   #55
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Yet you yourself are unbanned (as Ziroc corrected )

C'mon Ken, I offered the olive branch. Chill out. The posts I saw you ban Moirain over were in relation to this argument. Shazirashade was pretty rude too you know. Let's just drop this. As I wrote in your forum, compared to the crap that's gone on in Ireland (where I've been pouring over the wounds of the country) this is so superficial and unimportant. Let's get some perspective, cool off and remember that BG is a GAME played for ENJOYMENT. We can all ENJOY each others differing personalitys rather than quarrel, but it takes choice.

I've got to go and catch the flight I got assigned to after missing the other one so I'll only be here another five mins or so, but have a good day today ok?

Yorick.

I wasn't rude
I just don't like and I think MOD's here will agree, having every move they make being questioned (like closing or deleting thread) nor insults to our regs like Zeiziot -who is a very nice person.

Old 05-25-2001, 05:31 AM   #56
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

You should see what happens here if posts are deleted accidentally All hell breaks loose. Fifty posts plus, from people who live for forums and the record of human communication it entails.

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 05:32 AM   #57
BladeMaster

Lady Nightshade was not rude. She was just very pissed off which is only natural concidering what had happened to her site. i would be like that also if my site had to be closed down.

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 05:33 AM   #58
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

Yes I've been very much on edge
2 years of work down the toilet, then my friend Iago getting hit
*sigh*
yes I can be a bitch
can't we all
Old 05-25-2001, 05:34 AM   #59
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
Lady Nightshade was not rude. She was just very pissed off which is only natural concidering what had happened to her site. i would be like that also if my site had to be closed down.

I'm referring to her calling Moiraine an idiot amongst other things. Like Chrono "jumped to his big sis' defense" so would I for my very good friend Moiraine.

Anyway, I was highlighting that there was fault on both sides, not attempting to point the finger again.

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 05:35 AM   #60
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KenTeamBG:
You know...I was forced to let Ironworks forum fans pretty much invade Noober's for a while...be a little more reasonable with ordering people out...I thought this was general discussion.

Forum description:
"Talk about anything you'd like in this forum, about RPG's or not. Have fun!"

OK, fine, I'm happy to let you discuss it, no big deal. Just don't let your hatred of Yorick degenerate into flaming, that's fine.

Yorick - for once, don't be a smartass ok? It's the last thing we need.

------------------