Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2001, 06:21 AM   #91
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Hooray for common sense

Jerome I'm trying to head your way. I'll be in Glasgow around 3:00

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 05-25-2001, 06:22 AM   #92
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Ok Bye all.
Old 05-25-2001, 06:23 AM   #93
BladeMaster

Bye Yorick

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 06:25 AM   #94
KenTeamBG

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Ken. This is not your forum. You can be banned and deleted remember. Ziroc has apologised, I have apologised, Lady Nightshade has suggested a "truce". Why persist? What do you want? You ARE being antagonistic by definition and by test of others feelings. Why argue the point?

No, each time I am in defense of my self. Geez, can't you read?

Read the threads people...I am responding. Not attacking!

Also, I will type what I feel is appropriate...see, I am doing it now...

What is so terrible about that. And why have you (Yorick) invaded my board to call me a forum dictator after what I have seen here?

If I am banned again I will accept it as acceptable loss. I went 2.5 years without Ironworks, I can continue without if all I get is persecution!

Also, Ziroc...as my utilities state in their "About" dialog, they are not allowed to be distributed without my permission and even with permission, you must keep them up to date (it is a responsibility you take on when wanting to host our utilities). TeamBG utilities here have been outdated for over a year.

I will leave now, if anyone cares for my presence you know where to find me. Its nice to know this isn't the "Pleasantville" that the Ironworks patrons claimed it was when they came to my forums. At least I know the self righteousness is illconcieved now.

Keep your heads in the clouds and goodbye.

Angelus is always welcome in my forums...and dispite what you paranoid people think...I don't even know who all of you are...if you come and sign up for my forums you do not have a sign on your back stating "Kick Me I am From Ironworks" all reasonable people are welcome.

------------------
http://www.teambg.org/ - MOD News
http://www.teambg.com/ - utilities
http://www.teambg.net/ - MOD Site Hosting
http://www.dsotsc.com/ - unofficial BG/TotSC add-on

Old 05-25-2001, 06:26 AM   #95
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KenTeamBG:
Memnoch/Angelus...why not mention what your true opinions of TeamBG forums are and how I handle them? You seem a little more like I am than the way some people seem to moderate.

Ken, I have always said to people here that I think you get a bad rap. Remember, I was the one who posted the "Why does everyone here seem to be evil thread?" I heard bad things about you on PBG and came to check for myself. I decided to take a pseudo so that I would be treated like a true newbie (not that I'm saying people recognize me, because they don't. ) Anyway I realized the shit that you put up with at TeamBG, hacker attacks, all sorts of shit, that we don't put up with here. I realized the stress that LN was going through with the Rimshot thing. And I realized that the PlanetBG posters were in the main simpletons who didn't know that the ■■■■ they were talking about.

I think you've always treated people fairly, even if you can get a bit annoying sometimes (I meant that!!) BUT always fairly. And you are a very loyal person, and you will defend to the death your views and opinions, which I admire. I do the same. I will defend what I love to the death - and that is both Ironworks, where I moderate, and TeamBG, where I am learning about MODDing.

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 06:27 AM   #96
Ziroc

Quote:
Look. If you persist in making me out to be antagonistic, I may become so...I have not yet. I am a moderator and a scene leader and I do not treat people like you are. YOU are the antagonistic one here...go read your deleted post...I was explaining and defending as fast as I could to STOP any problems. I am NOT attacking anyone. And I am sorry but I *WILL* type what *I* feel is reasonable.

And it will get deleted Ken. (If it falls under the TOS)

Old 05-25-2001, 06:28 AM   #97
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

I am bloody exhausted and am going to crawl off to bed
good night all and sweet dreams , good day, ect
ciao
Old 05-25-2001, 06:29 AM   #98
BladeMaster

I don't mind you being here Ken it would be nice for more of us from both boards to interact more on what is happening in the games. I have posted on your site Ken in the item editing forum concerning custom swords.

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 06:32 AM   #99
BladeMaster

Good Night Lady Nightshade and once again welcome to the board. I will be going to bed soon also. It is now 4:30 in the morning were I am. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

------------------

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 05-25-2001).]

Old 05-25-2001, 06:33 AM   #100
KenTeamBG

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Look. If you persist in making me out to be antagonistic, I may become so...I have not yet. I am a moderator and a scene leader and I do not treat people like you are. YOU are the antagonistic one here...go read your deleted post...I was explaining and defending as fast as I could to STOP any problems. I am NOT attacking anyone. And I am sorry but I *WILL* type what *I* feel is reasonable.

And it will get deleted Ken. (If it falls under the TOS)

Are you attempting to prove something Ziroc? I know I am not a mod here and its your forum, but you are being VERY unreasonable toward me and this situation. As you were the one that started this...all of these people criticising me now weren't until YOU flamed ME and LN. I take that personally and you have not (in my views) truely apologized...you are in my face flexing your admin power...that is all.

And why isn't the person that cussed at me banned or even warned.

Bye...I know I'll be banned/deleted now...though I broke no rules. Bed time for me too. As I said...this ain't "Pleasantville" and some people have their heads in the clouds.

------------------
http://www.teambg.org/ - MOD News
http://www.teambg.com/ - utilities
http://www.teambg.net/ - MOD Site Hosting
http://www.dsotsc.com/ - unofficial BG/TotSC add-on

[This message has been edited by KenTeamBG (edited 05-25-2001).]