Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-24-2000, 03:49 AM   #1
Disco Biscuit

Hi I have downloaded, character control BG2 beta 7 and the visual basic libraries. I have saved the statistics for a fighter, started a new game and when I import the stats, for my fighter, the screen goes black. Can anyone tell me how I can solve this problem please.

Old 10-24-2000, 05:14 AM   #2
The X
Dungeon Master

But why cheat at all.....?

Anyway...,you can try downloading the character control again for it might be due to improper download process.I experienced this w/ mp3 files frequently.

If you are really up for cheating, then I suggest the Shadow Keeper.
(hehehehe......)
Old 10-24-2000, 05:35 AM   #3
Disco Biscuit

Thanks for replying Just a thought but if i set the stats to high will BG2 not accept the new character? and if my new xp is too high would I need xp cap remover first? Cause I am new to RPG should my ac be set as low as possible and my thaco as high as possible? Thanks

Old 10-25-2000, 04:53 AM   #4
A Mage named Rikard

Thaco as low as possible

btw character control isn't ready yet so that might be the problem try shadow keeper coz thats ready
i think i got it from

www.mud-master.com/shadowkeeper

and try the exp. cap remover