Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-30-2001, 01:59 PM   #101
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yorick - You do sound like you've been very busy. Glad it all worked out for you in the end with your female vocalist. You should definitely create a website, I know many of us here would visit it! BTW, how many books have you received so far? Just curious. I guess I'm being overly sensitive because ever since I created that thread about Moiraine, she has not spoken anything too me on the board, just skips me and answers everyone else.

Draconia - I agree those dragons on that website are very expensive for just a model. I came close to ordering one anyway but then thought better of it because I'd hate to receive it in the mail and have it not look as good as the pictures. Have a great day in Salt Lake City!
Old 01-30-2001, 02:04 PM   #102
Lucre
Elminster

Have i just made the biggest thread ever
Old 01-30-2001, 02:13 PM   #103
Charlie
Lord Ao

Nope.

What's in your name is a continuation and is somewhere around 150 odd and still going strong. you're getting there tho.
Old 01-30-2001, 02:14 PM   #104
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

I'm afraid you havent Jerome hold the record with 133
and the whats you name topic split up in 2 topic was about 145 if i'm right
but just wait
mirecals do happen
Old 01-30-2001, 02:31 PM   #105
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Naaaaa Zekke, Moiraine loves you. I wouldn't worry about it. I'm ducking up to the college tomorrow(today) to collect all the books. I haven't had a chance to get up there yet. I got you to send them there because my own mailbox is fairly small, but I didn't realise I wouldn't be there for a while. Not that I've had time to read since they arrived. Thanks again for sending them though, I can't wait!!!

Charlie's right, 'what's in a name?' is the longest. Still, posting a thread is like having a child or writing a song, once it's out there it takes a life of it's own. I've seen originators try to tell posters to stay on topic or stop posting... like they 'own' or control a thread (LOL).

Hey Lucre, has anyone called you filthy? (pun)

Man Ladyzekke, looking back up the thread that sad face you put in looks VERY sad(chuckle)
Don't be sad... Hey whatever happened to your old buddy Suul Yinn?
Old 01-30-2001, 02:55 PM   #106
Blink182

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Mike sucks cocks

Old 01-30-2001, 03:00 PM   #107
Moiraine
Anubis

LadyWendy of my heart,

how, how can you doubt my affection for you ?!?

Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks ... for your so kind "MOIRAINE !" thread !!!!!
No give me your most wonderful smile, will you ?

Today was almost a 'no board' day for me : first my computer at work was reinstalled from scratch all morning (felt as if I was deaf and mute), then I spent all afternoon at my husband Luc's office, only able to borrow a laptop from time to time, and I hate those, no mouse, writing on my lap ... so I only answered a few posts. Is all !

Yorick, always nice to see you.
Old 01-30-2001, 03:57 PM   #108
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

OK OK sorry for being such a big baby Moiraine! I just thought perhaps I might have overstepped boundaries raising that thread and bringing all this attention towards you. I just didn't want you to go because of some ill-tempered guy who started in on you. I saw that whole anti-Poll post that was made and came very close to saying something nasty in your defense but couldn't because I was really busy at work at the time. Later, when I got home, the topic had dropped down and I thought it best to let fall into oblivion where it belonged. Glad to hear from you again and I am no longer sad, see? I know how you feel about the laptops. I tried this past Christmas at a relative's house to use my husbands to play BGII and it didn't work out very well. I forgot a mouse pad and couldn't find a proper hard surface anywhere to use the mouse and the skylights in the house kept a constant glare on the screen and I could hardly see anything!
Yorick - I don't know what happened to Suul-Yinn. I really miss him he was a really nice guy(much like you)!
Old 01-30-2001, 04:00 PM   #109
Talieson

Hey Draconia,
Sorry I left you hanging out there last night. That was way past my bed time. I was on Cold mediciene and I had to go to sleep. Sorry to hear that you live in such a rotten town. Unfortuately, I have found that they are everywhere anymore. I never have understood why some people won't just leave everyone else alone. Got to go sticking their nose in other peoples business. I don't think they would like me in your town. I'd probably get them told in a hurry. I know my wife would! Larr2 thanks for the Spanish lesson. I'll tell my little girl that tonight after I get home.

Blink182 if you really have nothing intelligent to say, don't say anything. That was unnecessary.

Well got to get back to work. See ya later.

Old 01-31-2001, 01:32 AM   #110
draconia

I would like to thank everyone that has been really nice to me.
Moiraine, I am glad that you are here to stay. I hope to get to know you better.
Lady Zekke, I had a good time in Salt Lake. I spent way too much money but I don't get to go there often.
Talieson, that's ok, after I replied I went to bed too. I was only up that late because my little girl decided she wanted to play instead of going to sleep.
I hope that I can get to know all of you better. I will deal with the town I live in. Things could be worse and some ppl are in a worse situation than I am. I hope all of you have a great night. I just got back and I thought I would come in and say hi and thanks.